Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Cannot login to POF... Anyone else have this problem?

Estar

Anonymous
Neutral is anybody having trouble logging in today on pof? ive been trying since yesterday I cant reset my password as it’s with an old email account I no longer have

Jules

Anonymous
I am having login issues as well yesterday and today (Aug 10). I really wish they would fix it soon as I was in a middle of a conversation with a guy I really like. I don't have his phone number so the onlyl way to talk with him at the moment is chatting on POF!

mjc

Anonymous
grumpy
I can't logg in either,,,I could on some days others could not...I'm getting notifications that I have messages but can't get on site,,,keeps telling me wrong password and can't get email from them to reset
same as everyone else

fred the dread

Anonymous
your lucky its a pile of sh!t so you wont miss much ..try another site

Mart

Anonymous
gloomy
Won't let me login even when pass word is reset

Cat

Forum User
I just logged into POF without any problems. What was your error message?

Rocky19571

Anonymous
Cannot log in not sure why

Lalli

Anonymous
I haven't been able to log in for two days. Says password/username is incorrect.

Cat

Forum User
If you still get emails about matches and messages then your account is still active. If you don't then POF might have deactivated it.

In any case try requesting your password: https://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx

Submit only the email address that is assigned to your actual POF account. This will actually reset your password by by sending you an email with a link to visit to enter a new password.

Check you spam folder for the email. If you don't get an email from POF after this then most likely your account has been disabled or deactivated.

Brave54Heart

Anonymous
magical
Use Firefox browser .. I had same problem.. back on POF Smile

All times are EST. The time is now 09:59 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content