Subject: Cannot login to POF... Anyone else have this problem?

Posted on: 2018/08/09 06:40am
By: Anonymous

I've tried both the Android app and the website and I cannot seem to login to my POF account. I hope my account has not been deleted!

Re: Cannot login to POF Anyone else have this problem?

Posted on: 2018/08/09 08:20am

You are not alone, at least with this problem Big Grin

I cannot login either. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password which I know I do not. I request a new password and i get no email for the rest. What is going on this has been happening to me for over an hour.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 08:26am

I can't login either to the app, I thought my account was deleted. Maybe this is routine maintenance though I am not sure how that is true as I would think they would display a message.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 10:06am

Have been trying for the last 4 hours to get in. I can't log in. This is the message I get:

Error occurred please try again.

This is driving me up the wall. I had a great conversation going with a girl. I need back on.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 11:47am
By: Editor

It is official, according to the POF Twitter account, Plenty of Fish is experiencing technical difficulties. Their development team is aware of the problems with logging in and are working on it.

If you are experiencing a technical issue logging into Plenty of Fish, our team is currently working on it! Thank you for your patience.

https://twitter.com/PlentyOfFish/status/1027579271689076737

So those of you who cannot login (like me) you may have to give them a few hours before the login issue is fixed.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 12:33pm

It's not working for me in England either. I changed password and it still comes up with an error message... Cry Cry Cry

Posted on: 2018/08/09 04:27pm

It's down again?!?! This happened yesterday for me as well. This is very frustrating. I am in California.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 07:30pm

I find POF has the worst customer service. It has been almost a day now for me not being able to login.

I also have been getting the odd error on some pages on their website when I am not logged in. These pages are giving http 503 service unavailable errors.

Posted on: 2018/08/09 08:11pm

I keep having to refresh the page....

I finally can login. So it looks to be back up... at least in New York. ๐Ÿ˜„

Posted on: 2018/08/11 10:40am

i read somewhere that hackers were trying to take it down ..not sure why they were

Posted on: 2018/08/12 07:20am

I can't join at the moment for some reason...

Posted on: 2019/01/03 10:42am

I see that Plenty of fish has login issues again.

https://twitter.com/PlentyOfFish/status/1080567866972241920

For some reason I cannot find the page to log into the pof website. When I click on Sign In it takes me to a Username search for some reason...

I see others on the app can log in but everything on the home screen just times out and you can't get anywhere.

Anyone know whats going on?

Posted on: 2019/01/04 06:30am

Maybe they finally got hacked by all the scammers that are on their site. Now they will know how it feels to be shut out with no explanation like they do to so many users.

There are so many scammers on that site it had become a job reporting them all. I don't even bother anymore. They should be shut down.

Posted on: 2019/01/05 08:45am

yep infested with bad rs scammers on pof ..a hub in fact

Posted on: 2019/02/06 07:21am

Wow POF is having some real problems. I have had issues logging into the app off and on over the last 2 weeks. They need to get their act together or they will start to loose a lot of members.

Posted on: 2019/04/07 03:00pm

Quote by: Anonymous

I've tried both the Android app and the website and I cannot seem to login to my POF account. I hope my account has not been deleted!

i cant get on as well i am from england it says problem with password or email

Posted on: 2019/04/15 01:29am

Note that if you are using a VPN, POF will not let you login. Dumb, but that's the way it is.

Posted on: 2019/04/20 10:50am

Quote by: Anonymous

Wow POF is having some real problems. I have had issues logging into the app off and on over the last 2 weeks. They need to get their act together or they will start to loose a lot of members.

no big deal as they will just generate some more BS profiles

Posted on: 2019/05/26 10:20am

I am having problems as well with the website. It says my password doesn't match my username... Does this mean my account has been compromised? I know I am entering the right password.

Posted on: 2019/05/27 12:00pm

If you are trying to log in on the desktop site (on a computer) you are likely running a VPN or proxies. Both of which cause the identical issue you are discribing. So, you either need to disable any and all VPNs and proxies or add exceptions for POF in order to log on.

If you are having this issue using one of the apps then I cannot help you.

Posted on: 2019/06/11 04:06am

Neutral is anybody having trouble logging in today on pof? ive been trying since yesterday I cant reset my password as itโ€™s with an old email account I no longer have

Posted on: 2019/08/11 08:17am

I am having login issues as well yesterday and today (Aug 10). I really wish they would fix it soon as I was in a middle of a conversation with a guy I really like. I don't have his phone number so the onlyl way to talk with him at the moment is chatting on POF!

Posted on: 2019/09/12 08:25am

I can't logg in either,,,I could on some days others could not...I'm getting notifications that I have messages but can't get on site,,,keeps telling me wrong password and can't get email from them to reset
same as everyone else

Posted on: 2019/09/20 10:11am

your lucky its a pile of sh!t so you wont miss much ..try another site

Posted on: 2019/10/14 05:55pm

Won't let me login even when pass word is reset

Posted on: 2019/10/15 07:20am
By: Cat

I just logged into POF without any problems. What was your error message?

Posted on: 2019/10/15 05:23pm

Cannot log in not sure why

Posted on: 2019/10/16 05:44am

I haven't been able to log in for two days. Says password/username is incorrect.

Posted on: 2019/10/16 07:41am
By: Cat

If you still get emails about matches and messages then your account is still active. If you don't then POF might have deactivated it.

In any case try requesting your password: https://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx

Submit only the email address that is assigned to your actual POF account. This will actually reset your password by by sending you an email with a link to visit to enter a new password.

Check you spam folder for the email. If you don't get an email from POF after this then most likely your account has been disabled or deactivated.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=15555