Online Dating & Relationships Forums

AmoLatina.com Review - Amolatina is a Scam

Emma

Forum User
angry
Amolatina dating site is the biggest scam i have ever seen.they pay these beautiful models to let them post their pictures pretending to be interested in foreign men and then they have paid employees do the talking for them.these beautiful women dont even know that you exist and you would have been scammed out of thousands of dollars before you realize.i have never seen such a dishonest dating site in my life and then they get these employees to write fake 5 star reviews to make you think that the site is legit.stay away from this fraudulent site they are complete scumbags.

This site is an absolute Scam Guys!!! I have been on many dating sites and cannot remember one time not being able to get a lady's phone number or email address to contact her until now. I thought I was doing something wrong until a lady and I met on here and actually tried to decipher our phone number and email addresses so we could meet. They blocked everything claiming " Federal Government Rules". I spent over $500 dollars in one month on this site. Not because I was stupid. But determined to figure it out. And I have.

ed

Anonymous
the owners have a coral of similar scamming sites

Gary

Anonymous
You will never meet one of these women. As soon as you try to get a meeting scheduled, they start in with the *censored* that it is too dangerous. So you are on a dating site and won't meet anyone...hmmmm. It is nothing but a bunch of pimps hiring out these women for pay! Also once they have your cc number, you can't delete it and if you don't watch your cc bills, months later they will charge you!!!

All times are EST. The time is now 02:59 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content