Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Academic Singles and Be2

Derby

Anonymous
I joined and thet automatically joined me up to Academic Singles. They screwed up my account after a few weeks and sent me an email saying would not auto charge mt account. I never used either service after that but they hit me for an auto payment for another 6 months

I got my bank to dispute the payment and the bank pulled the money back. I then received their threatening email. In Aus the consumer watchdog has them on a scam list. Go to your bank and dispute the payment. The bank can also close your current credit card and issue a new one to you so no more auto payments. Tell everyone that Be2 is A SCAM with uncontactable headquarters in a Euro or Armenuan tax haven and their sites are full of fake profiles and no real matches. Many recommendations in sites like Dating Scout are written by the company. DON'T SIGN UP!

Katy

Anonymous
Hello.I have the same problem with this site.i am from Romania.they are threating me with the fact that some collecting payments company will contact me .did somebody call you or contact you to pat those money to them?

lilia

Anonymous
hi! samer issue for a friend who needs help too. they continue to renew although she expresed her intentiin to close the account but they retrive moiney again, the platform is not working, she cant see anything onn site, but they still send message for payment or scams about collection law. has anyone advise police or what is the procedure in this case?TY

Selena

Anonymous
sore
Quote by: Anonymous

Hello.I have the same problem with this site.i am from Romania.they are threating me with the fact that some collecting payments company will contact me .did somebody call you or contact you to pat those money to them?

They are in the same situation! Also in Romania! Monday go to the police! The only solution!
I am harassed with payment summons even if the first month I paid all i had access!

Radu

Anonymous
determined

Hello Kate. I'm in the same situation. I am harassed with messages they will send a firm to collect my "debt" to them. They informed me I have to pay 311 RON instead of 49 RON!! They also censured the communication between clients and send you compatibilities of the same gender. Did you fix the problem?
Buna Kate. Sunt in aceeasi situatie cu tine. Sunt hartuit cu mesaje cum ca vor trimite o firma de recuperari. Dupa o luna in care nu am mai platit au spus ca le datorez 311 lei. Ai rezolvat problema? Exista o solutie sau vreun grup de astfel de pagubiti care se pot asocia contra Academic Singles? Site-ul cenzureaza comunicarea si chiar trimite compatibilitati de acelasi gen!!

ET

Anonymous
I have been unsuccessfully trying to cancel my service (B2) with these people for the last 4 months. And like most people on this site, I have received a fraudulent demand for fees allegedly owing to B2, from what seems to be a debt collection agency abroad. I also noted on this site that other people have received these demands from the same debt collection agency, but in a different currency. I am super frustrated as this seems to be a never ending story. Keeping jurisdiction issues in mind, how can I protect myself from these bullying tactics? I would recommend that if you consider joining B2 (they have many dating apps of which Singles 50 is but one), stay far away. Customer Service is non-existent as their responses does not provide the assistance you require to sort this mess out. And once they have your details, you are stuck with them for a long time to come. Be warned.

DANA

Anonymous

Hello Kate. I'm in the same situation. I am harassed with messages they will send a firm to collect my "debt" to them. They informed me I have to pay 311 RON instead of 49 RON!! They also censured the communication between clients and send you compatibilities of the same gender. Did you fix the problem?
Buna Kate. Sunt in aceeasi situatie cu tine. Sunt hartuit cu mesaje cum ca vor trimite o firma de recuperari. Dupa o luna in care nu am mai platit au spus ca le datorez 311 lei. Ai rezolvat problema? Exista o solutie sau vreun grup de astfel de pagubiti care se pot asocia contra Academic Singles? Site-ul cenzureaza comunicarea si chiar trimite compatibilitati de acelasi gen!!

Eu am aceeasi problema cu ei.Astazi am primit si un plic de la ei ca am sa le platesc 150 euro.Am blocat cardul dar nu stiu ce sa fac in continuare.

Scammed

Anonymous
Hi,

I am experiencing The same issue. I went to The police and Blocked my card and now I trust The police will solve this. Does any of you reported this to The police? Did they solved it?
Anyway I won’t give them a single cent.

Dragoș

Anonymous

Bună, și eu am pățit la fel cu be 2 și acum caut avocat să îmi spună ce să fac. Ați găsit vreo soluție cu nenorociții ăștia? Dacă da vă rog să îmi spuneți și mie. Mulțumesc.

Dragoș

Anonymous

Eu am aceeasi problema cu ei.Astazi am primit si un plic de la ei ca am sa le platesc 150 euro.Am blocat cardul dar nu stiu ce sa fac in continuare.

Bună ziua. Am primit și eu un plic de la ei că am de plată 145 de euro. Acum caut avocat pentru asta. Nu le dați bani pentru ca vor cere încontinuu.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:47 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content