Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Elite Singles

Page navigation

James2497

Anonymous
angry
Do not waste your time and money on a site like Elite Singles.
Their customer service is not only slow, but give only :canned replies". Most of the time , during my paid membership, I could not send others a message. I contacted Customer Care several times, to no avail.
Customer Care only sends automated replies telling you to make adjustments to your computer.
Such a bad rip-off site !

James2497

Anonymous
angry
I agree, Janet. I had technical problems and customer service didn't want to know. The matches were never online and didn't respond to messages - I think they were old or fake profiles. This horrible experience cost me £180 for 6 months!!! Came to nothing. Don't waste your money!!

James2497

Anonymous
So so so right. Canned responses from customer service. Tried to explain to them many time how their iPhone app is useless, they offered to delete my profile. Hello, just fix it! Too many profiles without pictures and no descriptions, probably fake profiles cuz they never ever answer or send a picture when ask for it. I've met people via this site that's not the problem, fake profiles and poor customer service are the problem.

James2497

Anonymous
Do not even think about joining this site, it's appalling. You can't contact anyone to end your membership and of course payments. I have literally heard from not a single person. Don't waste your time and money!!

I totally agree with the negative comments above

Awful rip off merchants

James2497

Anonymous
Don't waste your money on Elite Singles. Hardly any of the people on this site have pictures and the matches they send to me are for people who live very far away (despite my settings).

REALLY disappointed.

I wish I had read reviews before I signed up.

James2497

Anonymous
grumpy
Never have I felt money was so wasted and cannot for the life of me get a refund. I cannot even find a phone number to use. I am an attractive professional yet received very few within my parameters or the biggest kicker? Men my age wanted 30 yrs old. I felt ridiculous. Sent at least 75 hellos and ever got one back. I want my $$ but know it's gone

James2497

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I agree, Janet. I had technical problems and customer service didn't want to know. The matches were never online and didn't respond to messages - I think they were old or fake profiles. This horrible experience cost me £180 for 6 months!!! Came to nothing. Don't waste your money!!

I hear you and just got scammed out of $120

James2497

Anonymous
yes unfortunately.. Elite are IDIOTS,, i don.t care about paying $209 for 6mths BUT the matches are rubbish,, utter crap.. sorry to tell you,, the worst is: they wont allow you to have your say about yourself,, example,, i said i like to spend most of my time mucking around and they did NOT approve that,,rejected the comment.. , please ,, some common sense // I am who I say I am. > at least >> they are dumb arses.. and wait theres more … they wont allow you to set criteria for weight,, well i am fit and want a women that.similar,, my matches were a lot of over weight fat girls,, what the heck!?? elite are idiots,, just in for the money and preserving a fake reputation,, YEAH you could meet someone and i agree there are reputable people on there,, but only because there is a price to pay and its not free,, that. something positive about elite,, yes .. elite pricing attracts people that are serious on meeting someone,, shows people are genuine

James2497

Anonymous
Horrible site it was a wasted of my time and money. But what I found surprising and scary was elite contacted me to inform me that one of the person that contacted me on their site attempted to get my credit card information.
Also I don’t believe the profiles are real they call it elite but the worst of the worst was able to join without hesitation it was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had. Be careful I would have saved at least my time if I would have just dipped into my acct and given them $200 bucks.

James2497

Anonymous
grumpy
They use bait and switch tactics......sold me s membership for what was to be $39:95 as a new member introduction. My credit card was charged....$239....with a notification for ‘automatic renewal’. The website should be called the undatables’ ...don’t waste your money on these swindlers.....

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content