Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How do you know if your date is not a scammer?

Sandy

Anonymous
My son and DIL recently separated (legally) in N.C. They'e had a brother-sister relationship for years but, stayed together for the sake of their daugnter. My SON checked out "our time" and kept getting very fat women or African-American women responding to him, which totally turned him off. His EX was always very overweight while he eats healthy and stays fit. Two days ago a drop-dead gorgeous babe from Ghana replied to him and they texted constantly most of the day and up until 9pm that night. He told me she's awesome and I smell a rat!! I asked to see her profile on "our time" and it was GONE!!! He had 3 pics in his phone that he showed me. One was seductive with one boob almost exposed. (NOT my idea of a good woman) She said she's living in FL with a friend but, her work visa runs out in 3 weeks. My son is oblivious to scams and all I see are red flags. How can I check on this woman, if she took her profile off "our time?" She said her name is Bawah, claims her deceased dad was Italian. (btw, she's white as rice) Her mom still lives in Ghana. I want her to go back there and stay there.

Any suggestions as to how I can check up on this broad?

All times are EST. The time is now 05:52 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content