Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How to contact Mingle2?

Joyce

Anonymous
confused
I don't go on Mingle2 much at all. I have had it for 6 yrs but its just a basic scamming site now. anyway I went to check the email there and found that I couldn't sign in, It said I was locked out and being reviewed for some reason. I don't talk to anyone vulgar and most like I said are not from the USA. So how do I contact someone who designed this site? I would like an answer. Does anyone know if they have a phone number or an administration team?

Please let me know. I am curious to find out why this occurred.

Thank you

bert

Anonymous
i signed up on mingle and its a scam site full of fake profiles and no replies ,they tried to get me to upgrade by paying but not going there

Anonymous

Anonymous
Question Why did I get blocked, I have not posted or done anything to warrant such action. Now I did give my login information to someone and I believe they probably did put something under my profile that was bad. I was going to deactivate my account anyway, because of that person benszen is his profile name. My profile name is Isis55. Thank you for any help with this matter.

James

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Question Why did I get blocked, I have not posted or done anything to warrant such action. Now I did give my login information to someone and I believe they probably did put something under my profile that was bad. I was going to deactivate my account anyway, because of that person benszen is his profile name. My profile name is Isis55. Thank you for any help with this matter.

Idiot....why give someone your login details? Could I have your bank login details and I will see if I can help.

Tommy revolver

Anonymous
angry
Hi well I need some help,I joined this stupid site ended up paying for the year but now I don't want to be on it I deactivated my account but how do I go about checking to see if they will still bill me or if it's closed out permanently,can someone help me out?

ldg

Anonymous
awake
Google up their phone number.

bob

Anonymous

indicates an auto site run by bots and no human intervention which is just what the scammers like as no wages to pay ..it just milks punters via their CCs 24/7

bob

Anonymous

Hi well I need some help,I joined this stupid site ended up paying for the year but now I don't want to be on it I deactivated my account but how do I go about checking to see if they will still bill me or if it's closed out permanently,can someone help me out?

cancel your card is the only way to be sure

ken

Anonymous
why was my account banned but yet I am still receiving messages?????

ed

Anonymous
i am pretty sure mingles are in India and they claim zillions of members ...good luck with canceling as i dont hold out much hope unless you speak bengali

All times are EST. The time is now 06:12 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content