Online Dating & Relationships Forums

What Do Users Really Want?

Thomas

Anonymous
Hey all!

I am working on a dating app right now. My phone is ridiculous and has like 10 different apps on it with more being added and played with every day. I am getting to a place where I think there are 3 types of users. One that wants love, one that wants sex, and one that's curious. Each user type is willing to use a crappy app/website and/or a modern and upgraded app/website.

What I am wondering, first and foremost, why is it that every dating site/app with video capabilities is so terrible. I am also wondering what users really want out of their dating app. Love and sex is obvious but what is it that they really like about the system they're using to find it.

What are you opinions/thoughts on these two things?

ollystyle

Forum User
I guess what people really want is to connect with people or to get more interaction with the people who are using the app Smile

bert

Anonymous
blank
genuine women and not fakes as most are fakes and shills

Sync 758

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

genuine women and not fakes as most are fakes and shills

How would you stop the fake profiles? Before you say delete them....if it was a great app it would bring in about 1 profile every second 24 hours a day....so will you sit in front of a pc and monitor it?

sid

Anonymous
yep an impossible dream unless you blocked connections from Ghana and Nigeria ,the whole edifice is as rotten as an old out dated blue cheese

All times are EST. The time is now 06:46 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content