Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How to get over that Breakup?

Catgirl

Anonymous
sad
To help others out here, name 3 or more pick me ups after breaking up with someone, I know people get really bummed out so what 3 things picked you up after a break up.

For me:

* I rented several movies and took a day to watch them, it was a free for all day just for me to do whatever I wanted to do no worries.

* I got really drunk and enjoyed the h*ll out of it, because I do not drink and I laughed so hard at everything.

* After a good cry -not for me after my marriage ended-but after I broke up with someone I thought was the one, I cried and felt so much better, let it all out and then I talked it out with the person I broke up with, I was in love with the idea of being inlove, and I needed to get over it, and move on, so I did after I said how I felt. He however was not over it, wanted to be together, I needed to move on but closure was the key.

MetisWarrior

Anonymous
angelic
First I prayed, no relief Rolling Eyes, Then I got Drunk Geek , and lastly I let time do its magic Razz , took awhile (few months) and a couple flings, now im back to myself and enjoing the best life has to offer Living Big Grin , granted time is not a quick pick me up but, cheesecake was always around too.

All times are EST. The time is now 01:34 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content