Online Dating & Relationships Forums

naughty seniors

Hannah - Naughty Seniors

Anonymous
Hi there,

Please rest assured that every profile on NaughtySeniors.co.uk is user-generated.

Our site is part of the Online Dating Protector initiative, which means that our commitment to provide our customers with the safest possible online dating experience while delivering a high standard of customer care is at the forefront of our business.

We work hard to ensure that the site contains only genuine user profiles and is free from scammers. As well as investing heavily in anti-fraud software, Scamalytics, we have a 60-strong customer care team who work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to check every photo, profile and first message, often preventing scammers from ever coming into contact with members.

If you're suspicious of a member using the site, we ask that you use the 'Report this Profile' button located on every profile. Our fraud and moderation team will review the profile within 1 hour, and remove the profile if fraudulent activity is detected.

If you have any concerns about the site, please contact our team by emailing support@globalpersonals.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Hannah - Naughty Seniors

jed

Anonymous
oh yea Global personals .also owners of fling dot com ,f-buddy dot com, old f-buddy dot com ,socialsex dot com , saucycontacts dot com plus dozens of other date sites that have tons of bad feedback if you do a search

Roget

Anonymous
angry
Absolutely fake, and as for protection very little. Only positive response I got was a supposedly a woman who's parents had died in a car crash! And her boss had left her in a foreign country with a hotel bill she couldn't pay, would I pay and she would re pay me on her return!!!! Sound familiar?? Her "name" was faith Ann and German. So beware chaps.

Sludge

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Absolutely fake, and as for protection very little. Only positive response I got was a supposedly a woman who's parents had died in a car crash! And her boss had left her in a foreign country with a hotel bill she couldn't pay, would I pay and she would re pay me on her return!!!! Sound familiar?? Her "name" was faith Ann and German. So beware chaps.

Sound genuine to me!

Graham

Anonymous
angry
Don't allow yourself to be ripped off by this site its there purely to part a fool with their money, trust me. You either get no response or a message basically saying you don't fit the persons filter, regardless of who you contact

blues

Anonymous
After being on this site for a month , without any responses at all , all my winks and messages were never answered, I decided to cancel my membership alas it was the same day it was meant to be renewed. It has been a totally bad experience without any contacts yes over two months , You got it they billed my account yet again, Now my account ends 0n the 29th march 2016, ha ha oddly I have not been able to access my account for the past 5 days , I have given up on this site as I believe that because of my complaints they have blocked me by freezing my log on, STAY RIGHT AWAY FROM THIS SITE, In the meantime I have reported this site to the appropriate authorities in Australia as a fraudulent company ,

Bob

Anonymous
confused
Quote by: Anonymous

After being on this site for a month , without any responses at all , all my winks and messages were never answered, I decided to cancel my membership alas it was the same day it was meant to be renewed. It has been a totally bad experience without any contacts yes over two months , You got it they billed my account yet again, Now my account ends 0n the 29th march 2016, ha ha oddly I have not been able to access my account for the past 5 days , I have given up on this site as I believe that because of my complaints they have blocked me by freezing my log on, STAY RIGHT AWAY FROM THIS SITE, In the meantime I have reported this site to the appropriate authorities in Australia as a fraudulent company ,

Looking at the comments they are one of the only sites that have responded to the bad reviews. I've been on the site and the members look genuine, but like all adult sites you are going to get a few scammers getting through the network. If you're not happy with your membership then cancel your payment with the bank, it's not rocket science.

Joe

Anonymous
hungry
I am a 50 yr old man in Manchester. I have quite a high sex drive. Are there any sites / organisations etc where a Man might find a female FB. Keep well folks.

D.C

Anonymous
angry
I have been a member for some time. I have sent messages to many women over the time, never received a reply for all sorts of reasons. Tonight received messages from a woman that contacted me, We sent several messages back and forth, eventually her account was deactivated. This website is nothing but money making scam. I would pay good money to find where their office is located, its time for a visit. D C

leonard

Anonymous
full of shills leading you up the garden path to get your CC details

All times are EST. The time is now 02:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content