Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

bob

Anonymous
Been on naughtyseniors.co.uk for over 2 weeks and almost all the women I send a message to I get an automatic response from saying the member has a filter and is not intested for some reason.i'm tall devilishly good looking (i am modest!) with a big *censored* so why no interest baffles me.the one woman who has shown some interest has good pics and a too good to be true profile.when I told her i wouldn't be renewing my months subscription she got back saying it was shame as i'm so nice.have asked her out next week but if I dont hear back from her i'll know shes doesnt exist. Was on AFF a while back with no results,should have learnt my lesson and once I get to move to Manchester from shitty Winchester i'll simply look for a real girlfriend! Dont be a mug like me and stay away from these *censored* sites

Michaela - Global Personals

Anonymous
Hi,

The responses you have been getting are as a result of women setting automatic filters so they can’t be contacted by people who don’t meet their criteria. A reason they may do this is because some women receive a lot of messages, so adding filters ensures they can only be contacted by men that fit the criteria they are looking for. For example, they might not be interested in dating anyone more than 10 years older than them or more than 10 miles away.

We allow members to set these filters as create a better user experience for men and women, as well as creating more tailored matches.

If you have any questions about how the filters work or you’d like us to look into this further, please email press@globalpersonals.co.uk with your user ID and email you used to sign up to the site with.

Thanks,

Michaela
Global Personals

jack

Anonymous
more likely fake profiles as it has a familiar ring to it , very common problem once you paid your money you end up with no dates and get jerked around with endless emails that lead nowhere

What a carry on

Anonymous
Started getting replies almost as soon as I signed up and was immediately suspicious. After a week have had five replies from across my area with different names but identical desires ie giving and taking oral. An obvious scam site.

joe

Anonymous
agreed, fake profiles to get you to sign up then you get blanked by the spambots to give them less work to do .the format is so widespread now you havent got a chance even if you resemble G Clooney

anonymous

Anonymous
this sites an absolute scam,its so bad its actually funny,ive only bin on here 5 days and have resorted to sending messages just saying ,reply ok to this if u r real,not one reply,hahahahahahaha,im going back to pof!

Trev

Anonymous
angry
I've been on this site for a week now and all I get is blocked, the site is crap and I doubt if the women exsist. So just to follow what everybody else has been saying 20quid wasted STAY AWAY !! you have been warned !!

mike

Anonymous
angry
hi i absolutely agree with everything you say its a scam and believe we should all report it to the authorities its actually fraud.

Quote by: Anonymous

Been on naughtyseniors.co.uk for over 2 weeks and almost all the women I send a message to I get an automatic response from saying the member has a filter and is not intested for some reason.i'm tall devilishly good looking (i am modest!) with a big *censored* so why no interest baffles me.the one woman who has shown some interest has good pics and a too good to be true profile.when I told her i wouldn't be renewing my months subscription she got back saying it was shame as i'm so nice.have asked her out next week but if I dont hear back from her i'll know shes doesnt exist. Was on AFF a while back with no results,should have learnt my lesson and once I get to move to Manchester from shitty Winchester i'll simply look for a real girlfriend! Dont be a mug like me and stay away from these *censored* sites

jack

Anonymous
angry
me too sites like this should be shut down but does anyone know how to go about it. they took a lot of money off me so I would be grateful for any advise on how to report them

dick

Anonymous
trading standards authority or the watchdog prorgame on TV /consumer affairs TV progs are glad to out these shysters ,so just contact them and they will out them

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 06:27 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content