Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Best ways to find a Russian or Ukraine lady

scottiestevie

Anonymous
I'm from New York and there are a few ways to meet the women of your dreams. I actually lived in Eastern Europe for 10 years teaching English. This is a great way, if you have the time and no commitments back home, because it pays your way and you automatically meet lots of beautiful students who are speaking English. That's a win-win!

If you can't spend years living abroad then next option is a marriage site. Not a dating site because you cannot date a women over the ocean. If you goal is to marry then its got to be a MARRIAGE site and you will have to travel there to meet, spend time and hopefully get engaged when you find the right one. But don't rush it guys. It can still take a few years to find the right girl.

I married a Ukraine lady and am a very happy man. Ukraine women are top notch. Russia gets messy with visas, travel restrictions and money exchange, but the US and Ukraine are friendly towards each other politically and for travel purposes. Americans don't even need a visa to travel to Ukraine, but Russia you do.

Good luck,

Roger

Anonymous
Thank you for the thread, I liked it! Russian girls are very cool indeed. My younger brother met a girl on a website. The've been together for about one year now and they are really happy. Online dating is a nice way of meeting a girl too Wink

David

Anonymous
It took me a long time to find a good site. I found it after reading a lot of reviews I even contacted some people to ask for a feedback because I was really scared to be scammed. It happened so many times to me before so I was really scared to lose money again. I was lucky to meet a nice woman who I was dating for a year. Hope, you will find your fortunate way!

Antohnas

Forum User
There are different ways of meeting Russian ladies. You can meet through dating sites or social networking sites.

Marco

Anonymous
hot
Vene daamid on väga temperamentsed,kui nad veel purjus ka on,siis aja aga käsi püksi.

All times are EST. The time is now 12:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content