Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Why have we stopped speaking?

emmmaa1990

Forum User
About 2 months ago i started speaking to this guy online. After a while we exchanged numbers and began texting everyday since then. I wouldn't really know how to describe the 'relationship' between us. We seem to be friends, although we have sexted quite a lot (which i'm completely fine with). We've had some pretty personal conversations also, i've told him things that only a few close people know about. Things seemed to be going pretty great.

About a week ago, we were speaking as we normally do. He didn't reply to my last message which didn't worry me, i don't usually become annoyed at things like that. The thing is, we haven't spoken since then, which is extremely unusual. I tend to over think a lot, so i could just be making a bigger deal out of this.

The thing i'm really worried about is, about 2 weeks ago he sent me a video (i hope you can gather what that video was) it wasn't unsolicited, we'd spoke about it a few days before. I haven't sent him anything. I'm just wondering if this has sort of ruined things between us? I really do enjoy speaking to him, he seemed to as well. We would speak for hours, it was surprising that we never ran out of things to say to each other.

Am i reading too much into this? I'm really not good at this sort of thing. I'm just a bit apprehensive about messaging him first incase i come off as annoying.

We haven't spoke about meeting up necessarily, he's just said things like the distance is a shame, things along those lines. We live about 600 miles away.

Thanks for any help!

aloneanwer

Forum User
brainy
Listen emmmaa1990,
Love is all about emotion. And its so tough to find out the real man who knows the mean of "LOVE" nowadays. You should find the guy who love you since you'll get the prestige of your love. Start to find out your real lover.

And always try to keep it normal, formal, don't be excited with it. Hope you'll be alright.

Marsha

Forum User
And I'll say don't fall for him , It's a trap. He's giving you cold treatment so that you'll be forced to send him your "video". Don't do this and find someone who is serious about you.

Chris80pitt

Forum User
You need a different guy. It is hard to find a true love but it is possible and it will happen when the time comes. This one is not for you so move on. You will feel better.

bert

Anonymous
could have been an scammer who was sizing you up and then decidied you were too smart to continue

NicholasCatrow

Forum User
Love is all about emotion. And its so tough to find out the real man who knows the mean of "LOVE" nowadays. You should find the guy who love you since you'll get the prestige of your love.

Andrea

Forum User
Junior
You can find someone better, maybe you don't deserve him.
Just don't rush things so you won't end up alone.

Bingoman

Forum User
I think you need to wait. If you are interesting and he needs you, he will write. After a while, you can more easily find out the causes of misunderstanding

All times are EST. The time is now 03:19 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content