Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Sweet Success

Brenda

Anonymous
happy
I found the love of my life on eVow.

The mistake many human beings make is they find someone, they stuff them in a box and slam the lid on tight. If two people meet and allow things to happen naturally true love is possible.

Putting labels on relationships the second you meet someone or making unrealistic demands is the beginning of the end.

When fate, destiny and the stars align magical things happen.

B

Bev

Anonymous
brainy
I liked POF and met a few nice men. Some were wonderful but some were total asses. They say POF and EVOW is like a box of chocolates. a few nuts are mixed in. I prefer POF, since it's totally free. With EVOW, I receive messages from all across the country and doubt the validity of half since if you want to read the messages they want you to pay for the site. You also have to pay to block men. I found this a problem. One man after several unanswered messages, I said please stop messaging, He cursed me out and called me terrible names. It continued for days and EVOW would not take his profile down or let me block him. I am a Christian and was quite upset. Some of the men want to just plain do a hookup but I have had some more serious. I did get quite a few weirdo's that want a relationship. They are a bit different. Like mama said...It's a box of chocolates. Best of luck to you .

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:24 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content