Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Best dating site

Smooth and Cool

Anonymous
cheerful
Here is a loaded question: What is the best online dating site?

I am expecting a heated argument here and you must defend your answer with actual facts or I will get the moderator to delete your post. Of course your answer can be different than mine. I am a women in my mid 30 who likes technology so I don't expect someone in their 60's, living in a different part of the country, with different interests to have the same answer as I do.

In my opinion Okcupid is the best dating dating site.

Do you want to know why? Big Grin

2 words - Good Members. I have met so many people on this dating site. Most of them are close friends and a few boyfriends as well. The match questions and tests are the heart of Okcupid and if you answer enough of them it is almost like magic on how they seem to find the matches that actually work. I have answered over 100 questions now and it really makes you think about who you are and what you really want in life.

It also doesn't hurt that the site allows you to message anyone for free. I have paid for an upgraded membership to get rid of the ads but it is only $10 a month.

Sana

Anonymous
Why not try actual dating? The best dating site is really debatable. Not only do we comment about their dependability but also their legitimacy. Go out to the world and meet new and actual people!

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content