Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Zoosk is a rip off

Lowkey

Anonymous
working
When someone subscribes to a dating service the service should bend over backwards to make sure that customer is able to interact with the people they want to even if those other people are not subscribers. They should not be throwing up artificial road blocks to prevent the customer from meeting people.

You guys have succeeded in doing absolutely everything wrong that you could possibly do. You throw up road blocks every where. You ask subscriber for yet more money to actually meet people. You prevent interaction between subscribers and non-subscribers. Your customer service sucks. Had I not been so stupid as to subscribe for six months, I would have been long gone. All I get from your service is frustration. I know that there are women in my area that I would like to meet but I can't because of your arbitrary road blocks I am unable to meet them or chat with them or message them. You can't put any sort of contact info in your profile and you can't send non-subscribers contact info. Almost all the women on the site are non-subscribers so you aren't going to be meeting anyone from #Zoosk. Then there are the fake profiles. Some of them are eastern Europeans trying to rip you off and then there are the fake profiles run by Zoosk reps that are used to make the service look like it is doing something. To string you along. I've never had a dating service run fake profiles on their own service before. Zoosk has fraud written all over it. Don't waste your time and money.

Zoosk is such a rip off. I have used many dating services and yours is easily the worst. You will get much better results going with OKCupid or plentyoffish rather than these guys.

anonymous007

Anonymous
Do not even consider subscribing to zoosk. It's a horrible site which charges money offering very few real subscribers (and so, potential dates), plus ridiculous services as "connection fee" or see whether someone's read your message. Then there are the scammers. Basically, the site crawls with "women" (mostly Russian) beginning you to start a separate conversation with them via a separate email. Do not even contemplate of even going there. Sadly enough, these are pretty much the only decent looking women... In general, a horrible experience. A pure waste of money!!! Shame on you, zoosk!

JJJ

Anonymous
moody
My experience with the site has largely been negative.

GSB_Mark

Anonymous
+ 1 for rip off

I used a $ 50 gift card to join for 30 days, I think it was 29.95 per month or something, some how they found a way to drain the remaining 20.05 off the card for the second month when I didn't cancel in time.....rip off and scam

my female neighbor was on Zoosk and had me sign up, I messaged here and it took almost 45 min to deliver, her return message was not delivered until the next day.

Chris

Anonymous
indescribable
Wish I had read this before signing up to Zoosk.... they are a TOTAL RIP OFF .... claim that by signing up you can message members but after 5 messages it says you have run out of messages for the day ??!!?!?!?!?!

DO NOT USE ZOOSK - the biggest rip off I have come across of the supposedly genuine online dating sites

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content