Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Online Dating

mobiledating

Forum User
brainy
How can I make my profile more appealing??

What Gives

Anonymous
Well from the lack of text in your question where you do not give any additional information about your profile I will assume that one problem you have is not enough information about yourself. How do you expect someone to be intrigued by you and contact you if you do not include anything about yourself. Sure you can fill out the multiple choice and true/false questions which will help in the initial search for someone to find you but if you do not add anything personal about yourself in the text part of your profile (which is the interests and description sections at least on POF) your profile will not stand out. Another thing is you have to include at least 3 half decent photos of yourself. Just think of what you look for in a members profile when contacting someone, people will be looking for the same thing in your profile.

Cam

Anonymous
Photos Cool

Most people just look at the photos. Put a half dozen up of you having a good time in great looking clothes and you will have people lining up to talk to you. This is especially true for chicks. They just have to post a suggestive picture and guys of all ages will be sending them emails.

Crew2

Anonymous
thirsty
I would not recommend for chicks to put up photo's with duck faces though. You know those pictures where you push out your lips. Some think this is sexy but I gotta tell you that I don't any most of my friends don't either. It's like they are trying to prove themselves or nothing. As soon as I see those pictures I skip right on to the next person.

Sasha

Anonymous
What's wrong with those type of photos? Big Grin

I get plenty of replies from guys and I have a few in my photo collection on POF. Cool

If you don't like the photos then don't message us it is that simple. I get plenty of guys vying for my attention so you are no loss.

I expect you are some old fuddy duddy. LOL

All times are EST. The time is now 07:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content