Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Sweet Discreet review

Slipstick

Anonymous
Can't find anything in the forum on Sweet Discreet, so let me introduce it:
I just spent a couple of weeks there, with a short trial membership to get full functionality. My first impression was that most of the local members were - how can I say this - real dogs. That makes me think that those profiles were real, or some kind of scam site reverse psychology, because there were some real double baggers. There were also a few too-gorgeous-to-be-true.

I actually sort of like the structure of the site. It encourages enough narrative to start to get a bit of a feel for what a person is looking for. It has its own "Hot or Not" style feature, called the Connection Game. The Search function is so-so, with the basics, but not really detailed search filters. It has public and private photos. Cost is average, with billing through Epoch, which seems to be honest. Just be careful what you click on during the billing.
I was getting flirts and faves, and got a couple of replies, but they bore all the signs of fakes. Generic stuff that ignored anything I had said in my initiating message. The craziest thing was that I was getting stuff from all over the world - Belgium, South Africa, New Zealand. But when you read those posts they said they were looking for a face-to-face hook-up.

So whether they were bots or paid responders, I'm convinced all of my respondents - and there was like one a day on average, were fake. You decide whether you want to sort through this looking for somebody real. It's easy enough to post for free with a slightly scrambled email address. The shills don't go outside the site.

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous
SEEM AS THOUGH THIS SITE IS A BIG FAKE KEEP YOUR MONEY GUYS.NONE OF THE PROFILES ARE REAL.

GregGryphon

Anonymous
determined
Sweet Discreet is a complete scam. A few of the local pics may be real (But, as an earler poster correctly wrote; they are dogs.) The other profiles and pics are complete fakes....created by the company to lure you into attempted conversations...which never materialize.

I suspect the website originates in Eastern Europe or Asia....I receiveved one or two "responses" to e-mails I had written....but the syntax and grammar was entirely inappropriate for an American woman. (Exact quote: "I like you for to hot. Is good?"Wink

I carefully reviewed a few pics from a woman supposedly from Houston, TX .. but a few details in the pic STRONGLY suggested Eastern Europe. (Euro light switches, Euro products on a table, etc.)

This site is a scam...avoid at all costs.

BengalGuy

Anonymous
Total Fake, with some "real" ones added in. Don't waste your money. If a womans handle has a number after it, it is fake. For example "pleasureseeker2" and almost all of them have numbers at the end of their name.

Beware!

fakefakefake

Anonymous
angry
Total fake. I cancelled right away. Obviously they pay these cam chicks to email and contact new members especially to keep them interested. Keep them from cancelling their membership. Found out real quick.

Do not waste your money guys. Unfortunately most sites like this are fake!

Think about the site's name with the word discreet in it. They know you're not going to call a lawyer to get your money back.

Just do it the old fashioned way. Go to the bars.

Jersey Boy

Anonymous
I feel this site is a total fake as well. I did a couple of trial memberships, and came across some profiles that seemed truly legit in my area and seemed like I was getting enough action to make it worth my while. But seems as soon as you message people to email you off the site, etc...then they take days to get back to you, then come back with generic answers that have nothing to do with what you said and seem to just want to drag things along. On top of that, it seems that most of the replies are after your memberships expiring, thus encouraging you to re-up so you can read the generic messages. I was on the site for a couple weeks, and came away with only one real reply, which led to nothing after that. I'm definitely not wasting my time on this site anymore...it seems like a big hoax.

Sidd Nullus

Anonymous
nerdy
Pretty simple to check fake profiles on dating sites nowadays. Just do an image search on Google [images.google.com] for anyone you think may be fake. If it is fake, you'll get listings for places on the internet where that the same photo is posted (also gets you into see the explicit photos that are hidden on the dating site, as those very same photos are usually found posted on freely accessed adult sites). Pretty handy in ferreting out the fake accounts...which is a rather high percentage.

aaa

Anonymous
I completely agree the reason why I did a Google search was bc I felt this site was fake. I didn't even post a picture and a bunch of ridiculously hot women are messaging me the first two or three came within one minute of signing up. U can only see part of the messages and they are like want to lick my........ and so forth. The site is 100% fake and the second u log on for the day ull get 4 or 5 immediate emails saying that got faved i dont even have a photo lol

johnny nine

Anonymous
yeah i signed up for this yesterday you cant read messages you cant send messages and after a day you cant send flirts which are stupid anyway. i put in my profile ways to actually contact me refering to other sites i use that are legit like onlinebootycall and adult friends finder. they are legit but they want money too i got a lifetime membership to onlinebooty call which was worth it i hooked up with like 5 girls over a period of a few years 2 that i had sex with daily for months at a time still have sex with so the 60 dollars was worth it. adult friends finder i never paid for anything i just went on the socal chat line and meet women thru there went to some of there meet and greet parties i've hooked up with probably 10 or more women thru there but i have been on since 2006 on and off whenever i get a daily fwb fbuddy i don't waste my time on that site. its not easy to hook up it takes time but its totally possible especially if you go to their parties which are often lots of old fat haggard women but a few passable all sluts. i have in the past photoshopped my phone number into my profile pic by changing the opacity and jumbling the numbers up and down a few women caught on and i got laid. but i have had photos removed like that but for the most part nobody looks carefully at profile photos.
I tryed googling images like you said but if you save any of those profile pics the name of the jpg is like 10x10 or 20x20 and nothin comes up. that might work for a photo from craigslist but not from a website that renames the photo.

CDogg

Anonymous
It's a fake. I got scammed Rolling Eyes

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content