Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Seems POF has abandoned the forums

firebird

Anonymous
You can still find POF forums by typing in
plentyoffish forums but the LATEST topic (at least in the over 45 group) was made in 2009 and it says that the orginal post was made today?

WTF?

The forums are even seperated and not part of POF. You have to hunt for them

No loss.

The forums on pof and all date sites (this being the exception) are all crazy with the lynch mob mentality.

I just wonder if POF is beginning to try to take a more serious and mature apprach but having written every type of profile I think that is possible and maybe getting 2-3 dates over about a 5 year time point, pof is still junk and always will be.

You get what you pay for.

But the [aid sites suck too

Cat

Anonymous
I have noticed that the POF forums are down again. All I am getting is some crazy error. Does anyone know what is up?

JJ Fun Head

Anonymous
This is the error when I try to visit forums.plentyoffish.com

I hope this is not bad news Frown

PHP Formatted Code

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:34 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content