Online Dating & Relationships Forums

She will not take NO for an answer!

DarkMatter

Anonymous
I've recently had a run in with a few unpleasant people who keep mailing me an don't take no for answer. They get angry when you do not want to continue the relationship (it was only a few emails!).

These woman have serious problems...

I havent blocked them because thats only a last resort ... I just keep saying no.

fasdfs

Anonymous
sounds like you may need to block them.. they may think you are playing hard to get even after you say no, especially if you keep replying to their emails... people tend to read into what they want to get out of a email..

Firebird

Anonymous
I don't know the age of the OP but as you get in your mid 40's on, dating is MUCH harcder.

If a woman chased me (I being a man) and was not bad to look at, was not a drunk, have a bunch of kids, or other major problems, I would be flattered to have a woman cahse me.

I encountered a few situations in my 20's or so where I was much more popular and was more in the position to say no thanks to a woman in terms of dating if she chased me.

No after spending so many weekends by myself and waking up alone for so many years (and I am not ugly. broke, decent guy, etc), holidays alone, special times or just when you have a super good day and want to share with a companion, , I wonder about people who complain about people chasing them for dating .

Are these people posting bragging or complaining?

All times are EST. The time is now 04:48 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content