Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Jim

Anonymous
Any sense that Mature Match Online (maturematchonline,com) is legitamate or a scam?
Jim

now hesitant

Anonymous
no, tried a couple of those sites for over 50, did not find many that appeared real. Most wanted to take you off the site to a yahoo.com address to chat.

Be interested to see if anyone did find a site that works.

alfa

Anonymous
no but i have experiences with other mature sites and none of them have been good.

wineguy54

Anonymous
I think this site is a scam. Although, I have received a number of messages, I have not met one woman from this site. Most who claim to be from the Seattle area are actually in West Africa or the UK. Don't waste your money. The same goes for Amatuermatch.com

Buddy

Anonymous
If you sign up there is no way to quit the site. The site make one requist after another to get the maximum amount of personal information. Other wise nothing on the site works. Stick with Adult friend finder. Their honest about whats required before you sign up.

Barry Jones

Anonymous
determined
Yeah. I joined their site because they were posting picture of women who were supposed to be local. A short while after I joined, all I can find is women who live a long way away. They don't have pictures. I think the profiles are made up.

Crazy

Anonymous
artistic
I jset up an account and didn't have time to upload a picture or input any information and I recieved like 85 request of womwn who wanted to meet me, many of which said that they were around my age but I know that they had to be in there late 20. Its a scam!! I have requested that they quit sending me notifications and delete my account, the account and junk email keep on coming all day and night long!

Danny

Anonymous
I have tried to look into the site before and the profile seems fake. Not sure if scam but if it seems doubtful, ditch it and don't waste your money. I have joined some other dating sites and found it worthwhile. Just read and do some review and background checking to be sure.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 05:54 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content