Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Wondering

Anonymous
hopeful
Is Ashley Madison a scam? I was just wondering if the women on this site are actually real and want to have fun with no strings attached?

It looks good but I want to get a few opinions of people who have actually paid for and used the site.

Thanks

JR

steve

Anonymous
Honestly I'm beginning to have my doubts. More recently i collected some of the collect messages that appeared in my inbox and the messages from the two chicks were exactly the same. Down to the letter. I do know that there are some oobviously real profiles on there but you have to weed them out.

mad about it

Anonymous
angry
I think it is a scam. Think about it. I read some reviews online and they said that what Ashley Madison does is they create fictitious profiles in your area to get you hooked so you buy credits. I don't know anyone who has actually met anyone on there. You're better off on Craigslist, but be careful. They have their own scams and there are lots of crazy nuts out there.

socal

Anonymous
Ashley has no real women on there.....no one ever actually gets around to a meeting. And they don't know how to use proper English.....lol. At least on sugardaddie.com there are plenty of women that WILL show up.......even if they are professionals.......

blkwidow2433

Anonymous
Ashley Madison, another reason for the divorce rate to increase.

guy

Anonymous
100% scam, all fake women, exists only to rip you off, stay far far away

joeblowwhistler

Anonymous
True, 100% SCAM... Interesting to see how many women pop up in your area after sign-up...

Savannah Dude

Anonymous
A-M is not a scam. I've talked to 5 women of which I've had great sex with two of them and 2 other great cyber sex. The cost of subscribing is a lot cheaper than the typical BS dating scene and unless you're just plain nasty you've got a good chance of getting laid. .

Steve

Anonymous
There are gay guys posing as women. Be careful. Some look like women and they are everywhere.

anonymous woman

Anonymous
Total scam. I started getting messages on my yahoo messenger saying I was found on the Ashley Madison site. I didn't even know what it was until I googled it. No worries. What comes around goes around...it's karma.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 12:39 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content