Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Women Falling in Love

Wondering

Anonymous
hopeful
Here is a question for women out there,

Do women in general fall in love quickly or does it take time to develop? I've been dating someone for over 2 months now and I am nuts about her. I know she likes me and is attracted to me but does not love me. I found this out when I let it slipped that I loved her, which she replied with an awkward silence.

Should I wait and give the relationship a chance or move on because her feelings will probably not change?

jackreed82

Forum User
Hi there,

Well, obviously I'm not a woman but I just want to say something about your post.

You can't point a general situation especially when it come to women, they differ in most aspects and one thing there is about how fast or how slow do they fall in love. Some women may fall in love as fast as the time you talk to them while in other women you will wait for a long period of time in order to realized that they are actually in love with somebody.

In your case, i think you need to wait for a while. I bet she loves you but not sure yet. If you can wait for her maybe one day you will hear it in her own mouth that she is in love with you. Just continue to show her your feelings and that you deeply care about her.

Come on, give it a try!!

Best of Luck,
Jack

Alina

Anonymous
cold
You Should wait and give the relationship and Became a true Love Smile

daceymathers

Anonymous
Quote by: Wondering

Here is a question for women out there,

Do women in general fall in love quickly or does it take time to develop? I've been dating someone for over 2 months now and I am nuts about her. I know she likes me and is attracted to me but does not love me. I found this out when I let it slipped that I loved her, which she replied with an awkward silence.

Should I wait and give the relationship a chance or move on because her feelings will probably not change?

Girls are generally soft heart but they need some time to fall in love with you .Girls never love your face or your personality she love your heart your nature.So be caring to him not possessive.Feel her different from this world ,praise her.May be she is in love with you and you asked suddenly that's why she behave awkwardly.Some give her some time she will definitely accepts your love.

AsianBeauties

Anonymous
Dont be disheartened by the fact that she didn't reply in the same way! I agree with a earlier post that it takes different women different amounts of time to know when they are in love. Perhaps your lady has been hrt before and this time round she just wants to make sure?Anyhow, if you love her just keep on telling her, she will feel reasured while trying to work out her own feelings Wink

jimkarry02

Forum User
You should wait and do the things that you are doing regularly and slowly progress your love. she is a bit in dual situation that whether she is with right choice or not, I agree that she might be likning you but you need to wait for a while and see that at the point when she needs help or when she is expecting someone's help to whom she had trust on it, and if he/she doesnt respond then you need to help her out. Basically you need to show that you care for her a lot at any situation.

sandrawhite1182

Forum User
You should wait until the girl will be sure about her feelings. Sometimes us woman we make sure about our feelings first before we decide to have a relationship with someone. Always remember that "Patience is a virtue". Take it as a challenge if you really love her then you should win her heart.

All times are EST. The time is now 05:50 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content