Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Improve your body language

david1234

Anonymous
I have had many dates so far. But none have lasted longer than a week-end. Though an Asian by birth, I am almost American as I am born and brought up here in the US. I have dated many Asian girls, but now I would like to date white girls. Since I look like an Asian, how can I grab the attention of white girls and make them my companions.

jackreed82

Forum User
approach white girls that you like but approach them in a proper way.. Women differ on the way they want to be approached no matter what the color is it. Big Grin

eLoveRoad

Anonymous
My experience tells me that young generation are no longer being separated by races anymore, especially in large metropolitan where many races are living together. While it is understandable that white girls might be naturally attracted to white guys, there are quite a few interracial couples between Asian Guys and White Girls (While of course, there are way more interracial couples of Asian Women and White Guys. But things are changing). At the end, I would say that each individual is different and you would have to go ahead and give it a try. Just follow this mindset, if things work out, it is a bless. If things do not work out, it is just a a given.

Just my two cents.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:06 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content