Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Does dating sites help in match making?

lindavenom

Anonymous
Hello,
I'm a single mom with a little girl, just trying to make a good life! I like hanging with family, friends, camping and boating. I have heard about online dating sites, is there any free dating websites where can I find my partner?
Thanks in advance!

pathill

Anonymous
angelic
Quote by: lindavenom

Hello,
I'm a single mom with a little girl, just trying to make a good life! I like hanging with family, friends, camping and boating. I have heard about online dating sites, is there any free dating websites where can I find my partner?
Thanks in advance!

Yes, online dating sites help if you know how to play your cards well. Big Grin There are Yahoo, and MSN dating and personals sites to get started with.You can also hang out in forums and make new friends. They actually work if you know how to find the right people and the right community to help you out. Best of luck!

olbuddy

Anonymous
Yes, depending on where you live, there are free online dating sites like ProMatching.com and Match.com Many people have found their partners on these dating sites. You can always give these a try and see if you like the concept. Good Luck!

leona.avril

Forum User
Yeah there's a lot of online dating sites nowadays for you to choose where you would want to meet your prospect partner. But before you proceed finding your love online, try reading this article I found and now have just misplaced grrr... I hope this might help just for you to be aware. Wink God bless!

Jayne Parke

Anonymous
There are many free dating sites online, but you have to be careful about which ones you consider joining as not all the free dating sites have serious daters, most people who are seriously looking to date online tend to opt for the paid dating sites

friebird

Anonymous
Quote by: olbuddy

Yes, depending on where you live, there are free online dating sites like Promatching.com and Match.com Many people have found their partners on these dating sites. You can always give these a try and see if you like the concept. Good Luck!

MATCH.COM is NOT a free date site. It is free to join but costs money to become a member so that you can send and receive emails.

As for do dating sites work-the short answer is NO.

Plenty of fish and date hookup ARE free date site. But type in Plenty of fish sucks and you will see the REAL story

Sorry to say this-being a single mother it the ultimate kiss of death on date sites.

wannabeme

Forum User
I know mate1 is totally free to woman

clarawood

Anonymous
happy
Quote by: lindavenom

Hello, I'm a single mom with a little girl, just trying to make a good life! I like hanging with family, friends, camping and boating. I have heard about online dating sites, is there any free dating websites where can I find my partner? Thanks in advance!

If You find your partner then first you will visit free online dating site.

M.B

Anonymous
Does dating sites help in match making ? : Yes and no for most people it will work, but you have to do some work if you want it to go fast. You will need to make a good honest profile, you will also need to add a photo don't add you friend or a 10 years old one. Use the site daily and answer all mails you got, use the sites chat room also. Good luck to you.

jesslelan

Forum User
cheerful
Yes, Online dating help you to find a dating partner but be careful when use online dating site, you have to make a good profile for finding your Mr. right or Ms. right.............. Smile

All times are EST. The time is now 05:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content