Dating Sites Reviews Forums

The truth about Ukraine, Russia, Belarus dating sites!

cupid

Forum User
All paid dating that offers you to meet the girl of your dreams from Ukraine Russia Belarus or other countries of the Soviet Union - a lie !!! These girls who are real on the picture! they know that they are registered on a dating site but they do not communicate with you. specially hired people communicate! Their goal is not to combine 2 hearts but to make you spend as much money as their earnings depend on. I work on the Ukrainian side of this site! I have access to all girls' databases! I have access to girls' information, there are thousands of them. I will briefly explain how everything works!

Man-> your dating sites with different names but same-> Ukrainian site (it has all the girls databases, chat operators who write thousands of messages to thousands of men and make you money) -> marriage agency (these are sites where girls go and they register their information and promise to find a couple, the marriage agency also hires people to work as chat operators) -> girl (and what you see in the picture when chatting or writing)!

And that's not the whole system! It's so short to read! Ask a question!

BillyWonk

Anonymous
hot
You write the truth. You go to the site to meet a girl, and in the end it turns out that the guy hahaha was talking to you at all.

A good way to make money, but very disappointing for the end user.

dan

Anonymous
The woman are unsuitable any ways as they're lazy and cant speak much English, looking for a sugar daddy so they can sit on their asses.

frankstevens

Forum User
Yes, I know this situation. I have already encountered such deception when I used the dating site from Ukraine and Russia. And sometimes it was really fun when you think you are speaking to girl and as a result it is a guy. Guys, where is your respect for yourself? That's why I starter using only the calls with web cameras at such dating websites as MyFreeCams as you can see the person at once. And this website is full of models Big Grin

listentome

Forum User
Quote by: cupid

All paid dating that offers you to meet the girl of your dreams from Ukraine Russia Belarus or other countries of the Soviet Union - a lie !!! These girls who are real on the picture! they know that they are registered on a dating site but they do not communicate with you. specially hired people communicate! Their goal is not to combine 2 hearts but to make you spend as much money as their earnings depend on. I work on the Ukrainian side of this site! I have access to all girls' databases! I have access to girls' information, there are thousands of them. I will briefly explain how everything works!

Man-> your dating sites with different names but same-> Ukrainian site (it has all the girls databases, chat operators who write thousands of messages to thousands of men and make you money) -> marriage agency (these are sites where girls go and they register their information and promise to find a couple, the marriage agency also hires people to work as chat operators) -> girl (and what you see in the picture when chatting or writing)!

And that's not the whole system! It's so short to read! Ask a question!

I totally agree, that I myself worked to promote such a site, wrote false reviews, on behalf of non-existent people.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content