Online Dating & Relationships Forums

The truth about Ukraine, Russia, Belarus dating sites!

cupid

Forum User
All paid dating that offers you to meet the girl of your dreams from Ukraine Russia Belarus or other countries of the Soviet Union - a lie !!! These girls who are real on the picture! they know that they are registered on a dating site but they do not communicate with you. specially hired people communicate! Their goal is not to combine 2 hearts but to make you spend as much money as their earnings depend on. I work on the Ukrainian side of this site! I have access to all girls' databases! I have access to girls' information, there are thousands of them. I will briefly explain how everything works!

Man-> your dating sites with different names but same-> Ukrainian site (it has all the girls databases, chat operators who write thousands of messages to thousands of men and make you money) -> marriage agency (these are sites where girls go and they register their information and promise to find a couple, the marriage agency also hires people to work as chat operators) -> girl (and what you see in the picture when chatting or writing)!

And that's not the whole system! It's so short to read! Ask a question!

All times are EST. The time is now 11:47 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content