Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Maturesex, localgrannysex dating sites

Paul

Anonymous
Be warned these sites are cons. I learned the hard way by the cost of over £1500. It was only when localgrannysex site had 2 profiles with same pics. When quizzed one of them, they started getting angry. Then said she was not aware of being on other sites. I then started to investigate and she was on other sites as well. They are a con. They are making money and never want to meet, they dont exsist. If you ask for numbers, emails they get angry and same excuses. Be warned

John

Anonymous
grumpy
I am sure this site is a scam and just uses fake women to keep men talking with no intent to meet up or chat via facebook, email or any other means. Stay well clear of this site.

jim

Anonymous
any granny sites are certain to be scams as thyre used as bait for gerontophiles of which there seems to be many out there

Amanda

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Be warned these sites are cons. I learned the hard way by the cost of over £1500. It was only when localgrannysex site had 2 profiles with same pics. When quizzed one of them, they started getting angry. Then said she was not aware of being on other sites. I then started to investigate and she was on other sites as well. They are a con. They are making money and never want to meet, they dont exsist. If you ask for numbers, emails they get angry and same excuses. Be warned

The companies that run these kind of hook-up sites employ women to reply to men's messages. I have a friend who does this - they get paid per message. Your message is sent to a random woman who answers it. That's the reason why they refuse to meet you or even give out their phone number. The idea is to pretend they're interested in meeting you 'one day', but of course, that will never happen.

ed

Anonymous
if they wont give out a phone number theyre sure to be hoaxers after money and you wont meet anybody as they just jerk you around

Amanda

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

if they wont give out a phone number theyre sure to be hoaxers after money and you wont meet anybody as they just jerk you around

As I previously explained, the companies that own those sites employ women to answer messages. The women are paid 15p per message they reply to. My friend does this job working from home. When she logs on the company sends her messages, one after the other. These jobs are advertised online as 'texting work'.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content