Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Can't we just find the POF love we once shared?

Kj521

Forum User
hopeful
Reading through the POF closed forums I was quite dismayed. One would think there were never any good times....only drama, contention and uncivil discourse.

But those weren't my memories. I connected with many of you. I learned...I laughed...I felt saddened...sometimes got angry...a few times hurt but most often felt hope. I got to know YOU....as a person....beyond your political beliefs...and your idiosyncrasies...I saw your hopes and your fears. I saw you. And I never judged. How could I? Being the epitomy of imperfection? (Although...I am a woman BA. Sorry to disappoint.)

Isn't that what Life is about? Connecting with others? People that make you feel?

I wish allof you love and happiness.

Always...
Kj

Cat

Forum User
Reading through the POF closed forums I was quite dismayed. One would think there were never any good times....only drama, contention and uncivil discourse.

Well said. I never participated in the pof forums but what went on in the other thread here seemed like a lot of drama. Hopefully everyone can move on and just be happy. Big Grin

HalcyonSkies

Forum User
Quote by: Kj521

But those weren't my memories. I connected with many of you. I learned...I laughed...I felt saddened...sometimes got angry...a few times hurt but most often felt hope. I got to know YOU....as a person....beyond your political beliefs...and your idiosyncrasies...I saw your hopes and your fears. I saw you. And I never judged. How could I? Being the epitomy of imperfection? (Although...I am a woman BA. Sorry to disappoint.)

Isn't that what Life is about? Connecting with others? People that make you feel?

I wish allof you love and happiness.

Always...
Kj

Kj, you were one of the most attractive women in the POF forums, and you got a lot of attention from the male posters. This female poster that you mentioned was very insecure, and was jealous of your slim good looks. I had the same issue with her. There were other women she targeted, too, but it was often women with long blonde hair. You've always been a classy lady who speaks her mind. You don't need to change for anyone.

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Junior
I am sure there are as many women I liked & complimented due to their kind, smart posts & un-manipulative behaviors, even more so than any I disliked.

Of course, disingenuous people never admit to being so...

Happy Thanksgiving, etc.

Traveling once again & post very little these days on "forums"!

Life is good Smile

BA

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
I was wondering what took her so long to chime in.

Kj521

Forum User
^It was only a matter of when...wasn`t it? Lol

So what do you say, BA?

Care to forego the passive/aggressive BS?

Me and you....let's go. Let's talk about your 'tranny' and 'photoshop' accusations.

Bring it! (After you 'travel' through your self delusions and all, of course)

Always....

KJ

Mr J Cash

Anonymous
So, will blondie accuse you and I of having a conversation with ourself? You know, since I am you and you are me.

All times are EST. The time is now 04:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content