Online Dating & Relationships Forums

WHAT A SMART WOMAN SAID ABOUT

BlondeAngeL

Forum User
Wish I could take credit for this gal's words...

a random man said: "Sorry, but the whole world does not revolve around high maintenance people."

The Smart Woman's reply:

"If I am high maintenance because I expect a man to bring so much more to the table than a penis then sue me.

I BRING SO MUCH MORE THAN BOOBS. So much more.

And Why would I need to come online if all I was looking for was a warm body with a penis since when I walk to get my lunch men follow me down the street and give me their number?

Or when I am in the grocery store MEN follow me around asking for my number. OR when I am headed to my office MEN stop me and ask for my number.

HELLO, I HAVE HAD MEN ASK FOR MY NUMBER AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS. So you will forgive me IF BEING MALE AND INTERESTED is not enough.

Sorry. It is hard work to sit across from a guy YOU have no interest in and who is dull as dishwater and EAT THE FREE FOOD. IT is not worth it.

I am a divorced woman on the tail end of her good looks and I would like to use these looks to find a HUSBAND who will be around when his wife isn't the hottest 80 year old in the retirement home.

I really am sorry if you have to be more than interested and male --because most men do not get you are at the end of a long line of interested males.

I come here to find the guy who is special, different, unique who is a good match for me."

BA

Monticore

Anonymous
"Sorry, but the whole world does not revolve around high maintenance people."

If a man says that to a woman, it’s a good indicator that he’s not that into her and is not willing to put forth the time and effort to date her.

A smart woman understands that she’s not going to be every man’s cup of tea. She’s not going to waste her time trying to convince him of her worth by telling him about the other men asking for her number.

If a smart woman needs to use those platitudes to make herself feel more desirable, that's okay, but she will wisely keep them to herself. She will simply move on and continue to look for a man who wants what she has to offer.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content