Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Avoid BDSMmatches and DirtyTinders at all costs

Onkelos

Forum User
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a warning here. Those two dating websites are total scam, you exchange messages with websites' employees or someone else who is clearly earning money from talking to you. How? Simple. In order to send a message to a female member, you need to buy "tokens" and "credits" first. Those tokens and credits are expensive and they're gone quickly. When eventually provide your email or phone number and ask those ladies to contact you directly, they're making all possible excuses not to contact you outside of those websites. Why? I quickly realised they are all making money by engaging you in endless conversations and keeping you messaging them (and every message cost you money). You can be sure you are never going to meet any of those fake ladies because the only purpose of those websites is to fool you and make money on you.

Chris Horner

Anonymous
angry
I second what onkelos has just said. I spent quite a bit of time speaking to two ladies on DirtyTinders (if they're actually female) for four weeks and every time I broached the subject of talking away from the site or meeting up I got a load of excused.

The ladies appeared to be really keen to meet up and pretty much fulfill any fantasies you may have while at the same time not being ready to meet.

I've been on regular dating sites in the past and if you strike up a conversation with someone and you seem to get on you usually meet them for a drink within a week or two at the most.

The site is quite clever as you aren't inundated with messages as soon as you sign up so you get the impression that the site is genuine. In a few cases it was actually me who made the first move.

Avoid at all costs, though it was quite satisfying telling one of the ladies that they were giving me a load of Grade A *censored*.

Rolle

Anonymous
Shameful and criminal that there are "employees" who pretend to be someone else and show stolen pictures from the internet and lure money from honest people who want to chat with like-minded people!

I promise to tell everyone including the police what a scam this site is!

listentome

Forum User
What are Dirty Tinders?

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:01 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content