Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Anyone else frustrated with XMatch?

Axel

Anonymous
I tried the hookup site XMatch and after 2 weeks feel let down. I read at AskMen and they said XMatch was the best hookup site. I think I will disagree!

It may have good features and looks really nice but I don't think I ever messaged someone that was real. Everyone was just asking for money and I had already paid XMatch for a subscription. Too much in my opinion.

Not worth it!

Mike

Anonymous
I know I am. I found xmatch not worth joining at all. Full of scammers. Angry

Ron

Anonymous
AskMen get paid big money by dating sites for these fake review articles. The whole thing is a scam. Never pay straight away. Sign up, then see what happens. Although you can't send messages if you haven't paid, you can see all the member details and receive messages. That's when you realise they're all fakes.

Eric obanion

Anonymous
Me and a gf signed up for xmatch looking for men for her or couples. Seems to be a lot of BS and no action. Any site affiliated with AFF is a crock of *censored*. It was the same people everyday asking you to go to KIK or text them. No new people signed up the 3 months we were on. you would get on by people states away from you I reported several fake profiles and xmatch did nothing about them because the profiles were gold members.

People never would commit to meeting. The mobile site is horrible it was best to use on computer. It is filled with dings and notifications and just overall overwhelming. Look up AFF online and whatever site they are affilated with dont waste your money on any of them

dick

Anonymous
the fake good review articles are all over the net praising crumby rotten scamming sites as being good and reliable so take them as fraudulent..created by scammers themselves to counteract bad reviews by users who have been had

All times are EST. The time is now 07:56 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content