Dating Sites Reviews Forums

safeandsound - personal safety scam?

Adyy

Anonymous
Hi. I have a possible date but she wants me to sign up to this site citing personal safety. I cannot find anything about it so wondering what you guys think? This is the website she gave me:

safeandsound00.epizy.com

Muz

Anonymous
I have just been ask to join this site as well and I feel like its scam. since I can't find anything about that site im thinking its a new scam that's just started.

werner

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi. I have a possible date but she wants me to sign up to this site citing personal safety. I cannot find anything about it so wondering what you guys think? This is the website she gave me:

safeandsound00.epizy.com

dont go there and ifn no entry of dates of your card its a fishing site

werner

Anonymous

I have just been ask to join this site as well and I feel like its scam. since I can't find anything about that site im thinking its a new scam that's just started.

i think it is well organizied nice girl and family kids around sade storry and .. then if you trus they will charge 55 dolars on yor creditcard .. by the way in the side say no charching TAKE CARE

Miks

Anonymous
gloomy

She broke ma heart brother...and i didnt even meet her Cry

someguy

Anonymous
caffeinated
clearly a scam, Lara says

"Thanks for the picture, you look great and so handsome.. here's mine but I hope you're not just another rude guy, I get lots of emails from those creeps and it's really driving me nuts, lol. Lots of guys on the site are nothing but talk it seems…they probably all live at home with their parents lol. So did u read my profile on the site and u emailed me here cause your looking for someone to meet to try FWB/NSA just like me? I am looking for a discreet NSA relationship. I'm not looking for anything serious, just someone to please me and put a smile on my face (if you can please me then i will return the favor). I’m willing to try most things once. Got any plans for tomorrow or this weekend?"

best of luck to all of you dating ppl out there!

Van stickey

Anonymous
grumpy
Thanx anon!
Came here to check and Red ur quote from Lara.
Well my girl named Elijah : ) and wrote excactly the same,
After that she sending me pictures from her and her daughter.
Then shes asking to log in on that site and use a code, couse shes a vip member so it wouldnt cost me.
I tried IT, but it didnt work couse theye want ccard nr wich I luckely dont have (think if I had one I was f#cked,,, the wrong way😄)
Funny thing is that I told her this, and she says I dont need to put in ccard nr and only have to use the code.
Wich I did a couple of times but site is still asking for ccard nr etc.
Dont hope I AM screwed now for put in the code, was thinking couse I had to make a password that they might see that and try to use it somehow.
If anyone knows a thing about this kinda tricks, share plz.
Thanx

Van stickey

Anonymous

Thanx anon!
Came here to check and Red ur quote from Lara.
Well my girl named Elijah : ) and wrote excactly the same,
After that she sending me pictures from her and her daughter.
Then shes asking to log in on that site and use a code, couse shes a vip member so it wouldnt cost me.
I tried IT, but it didnt work couse theye want ccard nr wich I luckely dont have (think if I had one I was f#cked,,, the wrong way😄)
Funny thing is that I told her this, and she says I dont need to put in ccard nr and only have to use the code.
Wich I did a couple of times but site is still asking for ccard nr etc.
Dont hope I AM screwed now for put in the code, was thinking couse I had to make a password that they might see that and try to use it somehow.
If anyone knows a thing about this kinda tricks, share plz.
Thanx

I Jean "someguy" nog anon 😣

LET'S BE SMART

Anonymous

clearly a scam, Lara says

"Thanks for the picture, you look great and so handsome.. here's mine but I hope you're not just another rude guy, I get lots of emails from those creeps and it's really driving me nuts, lol. Lots of guys on the site are nothing but talk it seems…they probably all live at home with their parents lol. So did u read my profile on the site and u emailed me here cause your looking for someone to meet to try FWB/NSA just like me? I am looking for a discreet NSA relationship. I'm not looking for anything serious, just someone to please me and put a smile on my face (if you can please me then i will return the favor). I’m willing to try most things once. Got any plans for tomorrow or this weekend?"

best of luck to all of you dating ppl out there!

i got the same reply today word for word from a woman I orginally got her info from Tinder. Wow this is crazy. Whatever it is, ti's a scam.

someone from the great white north

Anonymous
still around. Same intro, followed by:

".... ..Sounds great Smile I have a flexible time so we can meet anytime you want and i'm down for anything! so should i go casual? or maybe you prefer special wear Wink Anyway, before we meet i need to be sure that i'm safe first because i just heard from my friends that nowadays its really scary to meet a guy that you only know online. At first i doubt it until they share this article https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2019/01/07/maegan-tapley-sisters-give-update-after-cohasset-stabbing to convince me. Now my friends recommend this safe dating site called Concealed Dating. The essence of this site is to detect who i am, and who am i with, so if ever something bad happens to me the site can contact the authority real quick, i have to ask you to be a member of this site i am on, This is not only for me but for your own safety too. Here's the link https://seturdate.com/concealed%20_dating/e37.html You don't have to be worry about paying anything here on the site because i upgraded my account into a VIP member, so i will let you use my VIP code which is " Vip37Cr1xsc " so you can register for FREE. So once you get approved. They will send you directly to my page, so please promise me that you will keep it secret once you see my private information there okay? I'm really excited now, so i hope that you're not just talk. Just keep it real with me babe and don’t get clingy.

By the way meet my daughter ♥♥ ♥

xxxxx"

followed by ".. Just let me know hon once you get approved on the site, by the way can I ask what would you like me to wear when we meet ? just to let you know i got a high sex drive? "
and
" Are you there Hon ? Anyway I was thinking if you want some pizza while watching Netflix Big Grin by the way you can sort it done in just 2-3 mins Once you are on my page just get my phone number and call me again here's the link >> https://seturdate.com/concealed%20_dating/c37.html << and my VIP CODE HON >> Vip37Cr1xsc so you will directly to my page Hon .

♥♥♥"

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Pretty much took that approach, but one can't help but dream...

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:03 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content