Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Silver Singles.

Sam. Queensland. Australia

Anonymous
Foolishly I had not read the various negative reviews or forums. And now I am living it all. I was a paid member for just three days, at $27.95 a month. They immediately took out six months, $167.70, - without my approval. I cancelled my Membership at the three day timing, - absolutely no consideration to refund me the $$$$'s they stole. And, like others, I am still receiving their spam. My Bank is 'on to it", I have notified our Govt. Fair Trading and will contact Consumer Affairs... What a terrible Company, - they certainly are not living their 'well thought out' promotional words. I am discussted by it all.

eric

Anonymous
tons of bad feedback online https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/silversingles.com

To subscribe with Silver Singles is like to throw your email address to a garbage bin. The next day after I made this mistake, I started receiving trash emails from e everywhere. And I cannot do anything about it, Unsubscribe don't help.
Also, they will be sending you the same people profiles over and over again. I keep deleting the same people, but they come back with the lable NEW. Their filters don't work work, either.
Don't buy their service.. Save your money!!!

“SCAM Site”
9/29/18

This site is a huge scam. Do not sign up. Since signing up for a paid membership, I have gotten a malware virus on my computer. I called their IT help desk for support and was told I would need to pay them $149 to take a look and it may cost more for them to remove the Trojan. I told them to refund my membership immediately. They said it was my problem. The company is located in Berlin Germany and they say you can't sue them....well, I have notified my CC company and am getting a refund and also blocked them from their automatic renewal. Never again.

All times are EST. The time is now 07:05 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content