Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Rate of break up on online relationship?

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
I know online dating is popular these days but, I just wonder how popular it is when it comes to breaking up matter?

Andrea

Forum User
Junior
Quote by: imyourdreamguy

I know online dating is popular these days but, I just wonder how popular it is when it comes to breaking up matter?

Couples who met online are far more likely to divorces than couples who meet through more traditional methods, a study has found.

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
Quote by: Andrea

Couples who met online are far more likely to divorces than couples who meet through more traditional methods, a study has found.

Oh, but I also knew a lot of OL couples who have been going strong. Andrea, what's your take about this matter?

Andrea

Forum User
Junior

Oh, but I also knew a lot of OL couples who have been going strong. Andrea, what's your take about this matter?

Well, for me, personally, I really can't tell as I haven't been in an online relationship. But, normally, relationships work because both sides make it work. As simple as that, and if it doesn't work out then, maybe one or both lacking something or overdoing something.

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
But, are you willing to try dating online?

Andrea

Forum User
Junior

I'm not closing my doors on online dating. Smile

kaitlynlily6

Forum User
I know of some couples who met in an online dating site who've done well in their relationship but most ended up with breakups. I also read in some research that there's a higher percentage of unsuccessful relationships in this type of meet-up as compared the traditional methods. Maybe it all depends in having the right match and chemistry.

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior

I find you really cool, Andrea!

imyourdreamguy

Forum User
Junior
Quote by: kaitlynlily6

I know of some couples who met in an online dating site who've done well in their relationship but most ended up with breakups. I also read in some research that there's a higher percentage of unsuccessful relationships in this type of meet-up as compared the traditional methods. Maybe it all depends in having the right match and chemistry.

I agree, in addition, both of you must be on the same page and also willing to make it work. Kaitlyn, how do you make a relationship work out?

Andrea

Forum User
Junior

I find you really cool, Andrea!

You're cool yourself too, Mr. Dream Guy! By the way, have you ever been in an online relationship?

All times are EST. The time is now 11:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content