Online Dating & Relationships Forums

You guys know what this means?

Crush advice

Anonymous
last week I was staring into space & the girl i liked was looking at me while i was staring into space . Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day she said ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Andrea

Forum User
Junior
Maybe your crush is blankly staring at your direction.

SouthJerseyPhila2323

Anonymous
naughty
No offense to the answer above but who stares at someone smiling and it wasn't the first time he caught eyes with her. My guess its not a quicidence she's looking at you. I could be wrong and the girl above could be right... we weren't there, you were how did it make you feel? Get butterflies? Lol yes guys might make fun of me using the description butterflies but they happen for a reason, it's a chemical reaction that all guys n girls luv to experience. I'm just asking if you did then there something more to it. Even if it didn't happen doesnt mean you still shouldn't try. Either way don't wait too long to act. Girls luv attention, as we all do, so go and n flirt with her, be yourself and once you have her smiling n laughing don't hesitate.. ASK HER but not like do you want to hang out, like take control, sound confident. Compliment her n tell her you're taking her out this weekend. Girls like when a guy takes control off the situation. Not forcefully!!! But you tell her you guys are hanging out n what day is better, Friday or Saturday. Now even though you told her you're taking her out youre still giving her the chance to choose what day. Wouldn't you target her choose a day compared to the old fashioned way of asking her if she'd go out with you. Cause if you go that route its a yes / no reply compared to her having to choose Friday or Saturday. Personally this stuff just cane naturally to me so I might not be explaining correctly but joyfully you get my point. And if she's says no, dont get mad... keep flirting, let her know how disappointed you are n you were looking forward to it. Then smile at her and call her out on how you caught her staring at you. *in a nice way not rude. Girls luv to feel wanted, be chased so just go along with game. If she's into she'll say yes if you okay it cool. Just don't wait.. Cause you can't 2 weeks from now bung yo how you caught eyes with her twice.. it had to be fresh in bet mind. Good luck! Just be yourself, be nice, flirt, compliment, mange her feel special, wanted n you'll have that date

All times are EST. The time is now 08:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content