Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Datiing sites for older Mature adults

moreme

Forum User
I went online to find out answers to some questions I had about dating sites then I stumbled across this awesome VALUABLE site! It looks like many other people find it valuable as well. Thank you for providing this site\service.
I've been looking through many sites and I read somewhere on a site about their disclaimer saying they are affiliated with other sites and they use your profile across the platform. I'm guessing many of these sites are are owned by one or two entities. I'm thinking one entity may own up to 3-4 different sites.

Does any one know of any Mature adult site that doesn't smear your profile all over the internet? I
I want a single site that doesn't re-post your profile throughout several others owned by these entities.

Also what are some good trust worthy dating sites for Mature adults if anyone knows of these?
I can tell you that from reading on some of these sites on here there aren't many to be trusted.

Many thanks in advance!

keith

Anonymous
i cant say any are any good .only.. POF is free and you may get lucky on there but you dont get many replies if your not a young handsome pretty boy .. just dont hand over your card details to any of them !

moreme

Forum User
Quote by: Anonymous

i cant say any are any good .only.. POF is free and you may get lucky on there but you dont get many replies if your not a young handsome pretty boy .. just dont hand over your card details to any of them !

I'm beginning to think they all are scams too. They don't care about you they just want your money. I heard somewhere that dating sites are money makers. I guess now we know why they are crappy and fake.

Even Match has some sites out there under different names and I always thought Match was a legit site.

al

Anonymous
match has lots of dodgy sites on its portfolio of date sites..none have any scruples imo

Moreme

Anonymous
mellow
exactly! thats what I'm finding. I really don't trust any of them. I just read an article about many people giving up on online dating because of fraud , deceitfulness, scamming, many other reasons. So the article claims many are turning to offline dating things like match making places and speed dating. This will probably be the new thing because the online dating is just getting worse.
Its hard nowadays to find love or at least a quality date.

keith

Anonymous
cougars on POF and even women in their 60s on POF only seem to want toy boys so not much chance if your near 50 .. i dont trust any of these date sites ..all crooks

All times are EST. The time is now 06:26 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content