Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Why was my main photo deleted on POF?

Patty

Anonymous
My main photo was deleted from my profile. It was a picture of a cat. There are LOTS of main photos on POF that are animals. Why do they not get deleted????

I do remember reading that animals were permitted to be a main photo. I feel like I'm being singled out. Why are younger photos of self, children, memes, vehicles allowed????

Now the service is NOT available to ME, Why????

alec

Anonymous
i suspect somebody snitched on you and markus deleted it, he deleted mine as well for some reason..i was snitched on too

shipper

Anonymous
It says the main profile pic should be of ones face not anything else. I have been on there too many times and have seen many women's profile with an animal for a pic? If I posted a main pic of my Musky which is a fish would you like it?

I can see posting a pet later,but how can a guy know what he is looking at?

Nick

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

i suspect somebody snitched on you and markus deleted it, he deleted mine as well for some reason..i was snitched on too

Marcus don't own POF anymore he sold it 2 years ago to match.com

bill

Anonymous

Marcus don't own POF anymore he sold it 2 years ago to match.com

correct but he is sending out messages and still in control of the site

al

Anonymous
maybe its a good thing as facial recognition sites are storing online photos and details connected to the facial photos ..and once its out there its out there for good

air heads

Anonymous
women on POF are deadbeats if they actually exists ,bottom of the barrel females on benefits and too many kids looking for some sucker to pay their bills..they claim they dont want 1 night stands but theyre only fit for 1 night stands in most cases as how would you go on a date ?you would have to find a baby sitter first .some have more love for their pet horse or dogs so just too many problems for any kind of relationship..some want nights out at a restaurant or trips abroad but whose paying?

johny

Anonymous
on a recent check of who has been logged in on POF .. by page 3 you arrive at ''logged in in last 30days'' .and by page 7 there is no record of profiles being logged in at all..
1 to 3 are ''logged in today'' and its not many total females for 14 profiles per page

johny

Anonymous
it gets worse on a check today... by page 5 selection it says online last 30days and 5 -7 no mention of them being online at all after that they must be dead accounts when they never log on at all..

a grim scenario no wonder guys dont get any replies

jimmy

Anonymous
POF seems to have tweaked their software to show all the female profiles ''online now'' whereas a few weeks ago only just a handfull of profiles showed women ''online now'' or '' in the last 30 days'' .. i smell a large rat at POF coping with dead accounts to revitalize them Geek

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:35 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content