Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Shagcity.co.uk - scam site

Byron5210

Anonymous
grumpy
Confirm again shagcity .co . U.K. Is a scam site - there is no doubt. The "girls" on there are computer generated or girls operating largely out of Holland - they will say almost anything that it is thought you want to hear. They even have difficulty understanding the English language! They will agree to anything just as long as they can keep you talking - I just finished talking to one who has no photo of her face - when asked "she" said she hasn't got one! Yet she can upload pictures of everything but her face on the site! She has agreed to meet and then when it is close to the time "she" then ignores "her" own txt wherein she agrees the meeting! Sometimes the person on the site speaks excellent English whilst other times she is hardly coherent! The last text from "her"accused me of being abusive whilst I am certain no abusive text was sent! Methinks ye protesteth too much!

Do not use this site it is a scam!

blll

Anonymous
you are actually talking with male stooges using fake photos

Ailyn

Anonymous
giggly
I was one of the girls they hired to pretend to be the girls in those pictures, they didn't pay my money for texting , I threat to make public my conversations with their customers if they didn't pay my money, here I am, maybe you can find yourself in the 2thousand screenshots I took , this is their email if you want to sue them or insult them, admin@chat-from-home.com, and here's the screenshots of the conversations they never paid me
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pK1ft3y5E_XycXBZTqZ-1Cjg564AMd_W?usp=sharing

jack

Anonymous
discussion about shagcity already here

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content