Online Dating & Relationships Forums

sites in Japan?

lumina

Anonymous
Hi, I found this site from searching Google for Japan dating sites, but don't see any specific sites at the side. Anyway, I'm an American living in Japan and have tried a few sites but none that are really great. Just wondered if anyone has any info.

www.asoboo.com - ???
www.ublove.com - mostly Korean but some Japanese, maybe the best I've seen for Asia. I got a lot of "winks" for my profile but haven't paid so I can't contact anyone.
www.letsdating.jp - ??? (great name)
www.j-loving.com - joined but never got replies, claims that profiles are also hardprinted in magazines but I doubt it...
www.admillion.com - ripoff site that charges only the Japanese (women) to contact foreigners.

Anyway, any other good sites for dating in Japan? Not wife-finding sites.

Editor

Site Admin
Admin
Hmm, sorry I only really have experience with american sites. Hopefully someone else will be able to help!

lumina

Anonymous
Here's a question that may be slightly offtopic... do U.S. sites constantly organize offline party events? Or is that simply a Japan thing? Most sites seem to organize these events and charge about $30 to attend... I've heard it's almost all men and a few women.

The way they aggressively advertsie these offline events, it seems they make quite a bit of money from them. In any rate, the constant email about them is annoying.

Editor

Site Admin
Admin
Yeah it is the same in the states and UK as well. I have found that a lot lately deal with speed dating.

romanista

Anonymous
I think your best bet is Friend finder or Adult Friend Finder, depending on what you're looking for.

Pay sites, though

asoboo is pretty dead, mostly a keitai site. letsdating has four women and four guys on it. Don't know about the others

John Miller

Anonymous
hopeful
Try this one:

http://www.tma-marriage.com

Romance, love, dating, and possibly marriage. Lots of attractive Japanese ladies who are specifically interested in American and Western men.

lumina

Anonymous
Wow, I gotta say letsdating.jp has really taken off. And still free. Highly recommended, lots of girls.

Asoboo wiped everyone's accounts (mine too) and turned into a nightlife restaurant finding city guide.

Kanata

Anonymous
okay
I'm Japanese though, I know these clubs called "Kousai Club" such as Universe Club, Aoyama Platinum, Ginza crystal.

All times are EST. The time is now 10:45 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content