Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite dating site

Member at Elite

Anonymous
angry
nonymous: Member at Elite
" ELITE " do not join this site .
I am a member, they monitor ur correspondence and manipulate.

Been a member just a month, noticed no one was looking at my profile ! So set up some friends male/ female, discovered, I was not getting the messages sent to me or acknowledged that they viewed my profile.

I complained no action taken by CS. I have paid for 6 months and wasted my money. I know they will delete my account, after this post, even though I paid for next 4 months.

I have used the same words and same photograph on another "classy Dating site," response is tremendous the contacts are not monitored.

DON'T Join Elite. TV advertises is rubbish, they are desperate to new members and ur money.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Elite is a scam. Its not a real dating site, just a scam to take peoples money. don't give them a credit card because you'll have to cancel your card to get them to stop charging to it. A one month membership is actually only 3 weeks and once you complain about anything they cut off your membership completely. Don't let them scam you out of your money.

Fuming

Anonymous
sick
I have just now joined this site for a month it said 29.99 my account has just charged 34.99 and it won’t let me view anything. Every time i click on messages it says I have to subscribe again. I can’t get in touch with anyone on the site so I’ve just wasted 34.99 for nothing. So glad I didn’t join for 3months. Who and how do I get in touch with to at lease let me view what I’ve just paid for???? 😡😡

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:04 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content