Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Intalling Tinder on Desktop with APK file

Hirood

Anonymous
I don't like this, just look for a website just like Tinder app. Keep it moderated and basic. I have to install tinder app on my Chrome browser with their apk file and that's not very easy to use. I really need a desktop version.

William

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I don't like this, just look for a website just like Tinder app. Keep it moderated and basic. I have to install tinder app on my Chrome browser with their apk file and that's not very easy to use. I really need a desktop version.

that would be a great idea. Idea Maybe we should suggest Tinder staffs about this but i think set-up process would be kinda complicated.

Ricohhans

Anonymous

that would be a great idea. Idea Maybe we should suggest Tinder staffs about this but i think set-up process would be kinda complicated.

I think so 'cos we have to set up camera, voice chat..... just like other communication app like Skype (I guess you have this app installed before) so it wont be a problem. Big Grin

ericsam

Forum User

Did you try ARC Welder plugin on chrome?
ARC Welder is designed to open Android APK files so you can run Android apps there. You just need to download tinder apk https://www.androidapksbox.com/tinder/ and run it on arc welder. I use it to run twitter app and works great, for the app i think it will work.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:15 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content