Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles Review

Anonymous

Anonymous
This site is an absolute waste of your time and money!
It does not allow you to search members. The 7/8 matches they send you are completely incompatible. The distance on search criteria can't be reduced down from 50K. The website is set to frustrate you: images are too small; does not let you move on to the next profile in their 'have you seen' section unless you ask some of the retarded questions they selected for you; even people who visit your profile appear blank unless you click on the profile and on and on....what century do these people live in and who do they get as their website designer I do not have the slightest clue....money scammers for sure.....

DIBJ

Anonymous
Complete scam. Stupid half-wit sign-ups. Not able to search members. Matches are all completely old hags or complete woofs. No matches whatsoever. Those who sign up are on anti depressants and looking for money. Don't waste your time!

Annie

Anonymous
This site is appalling. When I contacted them to say they were matching me with men 200 miles away when I stipulated 50; they said I should widen my search criteria. When I asked them why photos they accepted were subsequently refused, they reinstated them. I received about one match every 10 days, and as soon as I cancelled my subscription, I received 15 matches and 5 messages in 24 hours, for which they wanted me to take out premium membership to access.

The site is unjustifiable pretentious, a member is forced into narrow boxes, and it looks like it was designed by a 12 year old.
Stay away from this site.

Name

Anonymous
excited
Well to me the Elite Single need to Redesign their website and make it more meaniful. I paid for Premium for £34.95 hoping to get lots of messages hahaha absolutely No. Rather i was checking my box as a postmaster who kept opening doors to deliver letters to people hahahaha. I kept clicking my message box for the whole blessed day no single hello from any Guywith my pretty face hahahaha.I said this is not the right site for me ,I quickly cancelled my premium membership,cancelled my card from my bank and order a new one for safety reason. The good thing about the company was paying back my money because I was with 14 days as regards their terms and conditions.Their customer service was 100% good &fast. I had to go because I am Single looking to Mingle x

matheodi

Forum User
I've tried it once. I didn't like it. it really expensive and there is too much fake. Exclamation The person's of this app are really based on sex.. Rolling Eyes

Gannie

Anonymous
angry
Let me start by saying this is a total waste of time and money. How they got a 4.5 rating I don't know. I naïvely enough bought a six-month membership with them thinking 4.5 stars wow! They advertise everyone has bachelors degree Masters and PhD's. I answered all of their questions posted my pictures and waited for the responses. all I got from them were three guys who were so dirty and unkept none of them have any education listed two of them said they were production workers at all of them look like they were homeless. I looked around to see if there was any more choices I could find there were none anywhere. This was what I got with my money I am furious and to make matters worse i'm a decent looking girl and the three homeless guys that I was hooked up with didn't even respond to my email! I guess their Internet must be down. Hard lesson learned if I've known this I would've just donated my money to a homeless shelter

Kim

Anonymous
confused
I'm offended by the commercial for this dating site, it says that the site is for "highly educated people", however, I think that's biased and judgemental. I feel as though I'm highly educated but it makes me almost afraid to visit the site because of what the commercial portrays. Shame on you for segregating people.

jeff

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Let me start by saying this is a total waste of time and money. How they got a 4.5 rating I don't know. I naïvely enough bought a six-month membership with them thinking 4.5 stars wow! They advertise everyone has bachelors degree Masters and PhD's. I answered all of their questions posted my pictures and waited for the responses. all I got from them were three guys who were so dirty and unkept none of them have any education listed two of them said they were production workers at all of them look like they were homeless. I looked around to see if there was any more choices I could find there were none anywhere. This was what I got with my money I am furious and to make matters worse i'm a decent looking girl and the three homeless guys that I was hooked up with didn't even respond to my email! I guess their Internet must be down. Hard lesson learned if I've known this I would've just donated my money to a homeless shelter

the 4.5 rating could be from fake review sites ..they use every trick in the book

Judithjones

Forum User
Do not waste your time or money. A lot of profiles are fake.

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:28 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content