Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Any thoughts on the SayHi Chat and Dating App?

Penny

Anonymous
I see that the SayHi dating app seems pretty popular at least on Android phones. I have been thinking about installing it. What have others experienced with this app? Have you met anyone?Do a lot of people use the video chat feature or is it mostly just text and voice messages on Say Hi? I am not sure if I want to do video chatting? Also I am in my thirties... Cool will I find many men in this age group on this dating app or is it more for twenty somethings?it's got a pretty good rating on Google Play at 4.2 stars out of 5 and over 10 million installs so that is saying something I think.

Mic

Anonymous
SayHi says it is free but in reality it is not really. Twisted

It cost nothing to join and chat with common users and users who pay which are called VIP. You end up needing to BUY points though to chat with popular users. I use Android as well but at least iTunes list prices for what costs money on SayHi. To say the least it is not cheap especially if you want to be a VIP. Here are the prices:

150 points$3.99
500 + 50 points $9.99
1000 + 200 points $19.99
Messaging monthly plans (1 month) $20.99
VIP for 30 days $89.99
5000 + 1600 points $99.99
Super VIP for 30 days $139.99
8500 + 3500 points $139.99
Messaging monthly plans (3 months) $54.99

You can earn free points if you want but it takes a lot of work and IMO not worth it. I would recommend trying another dating service.

Gordon

Anonymous
caffeinated
I wouldn't bother.
You can register for free and supposedly chat for free with any profile that is not a popular user but strangely the user you are previewing will become popular when you try to send a message and you the have to use 10 credits to communicate for 1 hour!
When the majority of profiles don't even read their messages it would seem unlikely that you will.meet anyone.
Hope this helps

Steve

Anonymous
Avoid it like the plague! been on for a month and 90 percent of the people who "like you are halfway around the country, aren't where they say they are. And Everyone I have struck up a conversation with is a scammer. Everyone is begging for money or wanting you to send them an ITunes card. It's BS!

A.Dawson

Anonymous
curious
So earlier, I caught my husband messaging someone on this app, in real time. I was watching his fb messenger. He says he wasn't replying, that it was doing it itself. I call b.s. first off, you have to have the app for it to even be sending you anything, second, how would it know to reply magically by itself where he is from. Just looking for some thoughts and validation. He had two conversations going on at the same time and I literally watched the toggle back and forth between messages and seen his replies.

All times are EST. The time is now 10:25 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content