Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Sank

Anonymous
Does anyone else have Tinder problems right now? The dating app is crashing on my iPhone and I am not sure what to do.

When I load the app it crashes right away. My phone is updated and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Tinder and that didn't do any good.

It just keeps crashing.

Help

Roofus

Anonymous
Same here except I am on Android. I logged in just after 10pm and tried to retrieve my messages and the Tinder App died. I am afraid to reinstall it as I don't want to do anything.

Does the Tinder people actually know about this issue? Is there a way to let customer service know about it?

Kate

Anonymous
angry
Glad to see I am not alone. The Tinder app did update recently so that might be the problem. My friend can log in fine according to her via text message but my app still crashes. We even have the same phone so go figure! Cry Cry

Steve

Anonymous
Tinder does know. They just tweeted that they are looking into the problem and stay tuned. Hopefully they will figure it out. I wouldn't want Tinder to be down the entire weekend!

I can log into the app on my iPhone 6S but it crashes if I try to do anything.

MarieAB

Anonymous
excellent. hopefully soon then. i hate how we are so attached to our devices Smile

anyone else try to reinstall the app to see if that works?

Cycle

Anonymous
I have the same problem as everyone else. Tinder is crashing nooooooo!!!! Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

Any further news on how to fix it or should it just start working?

I wonder if we will need to download an update?

Sank

Anonymous
Hmmm good and bad news... Tinder just started working but I appear to have lost all my matches?

Now what do I do?

Egger

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hmmm good and bad news... Tinder just started working but I appear to have lost all my matches?

Now what do I do?

Have your matches returned? Tinder started working for me again the other day and all my info was still on it. Then again I did not reinstall the app so maybe that is the problem....

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 10:04 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content