Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF a Waste of Time

Ann

Anonymous
I filled out all their questions and uploaded my photo which was really time-consuming. I think they had 100 questions. I got an automatic email from Plenty of Fish saying I was registered. However, I tried logging in but wasn't able to for some reason. I tried Firefox & Chrome but still couldn't log in. I tried getting a new password but that didn't work either. I emailed pof and was told "Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all emails. If you are an upgraded user, or have question about one of your payments, please send us a new email from the email address registered to your Upgraded POF account. Otherwise, please see the below for the answers to the most frequent questions, or visit http://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpcenter_faq.aspx ".

What???? They don't respond to emails or phone calls. There is nothing in the Q&A that can help me remove my info since I can't log in. I asked them to remove my profile and photo since I can't get into their website anyway. I keep getting the same answer - "we are not able to respond to all emails."

This is the worst dating site I've encountered!!!! I'm wondering how many others might be having this problem. If anyone was going to respond to my profile, they would never get a reply since I can't get into the website. BIG WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!

Clive

Anonymous
Duh what do you expect for free???

me

Anonymous
grossedout
The only mail that is sent out is a / the same one
[do not have time for you ]
This is the SAME THING that was sent 45 days ago ????

On 8/31/2018 4:33 PM, POF wrote:
>
> Thank you for contacting POF! We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails, and apologize if our reply to you is delayed. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Same thing from 45 days ago Frown
>
> If you are an upgraded user, or have question about one of your payments, please send us a new email from the email address registered to your Upgraded POF account. THIS WILL NOT happen NO Working address Frown
>
> Otherwise, feel free to check out the answers to the most frequent questions below, or visit This address will get you this above letter Frown FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown:
http://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpcenter_faq.aspx

All times are EST. The time is now 04:05 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content