Online Dating & Relationships Forums

naughtyseniors.com.au rip off?

goodlookin

Anonymous
ok I joined up and sent about 20 winks to members, every one of those I got an instant reply from.

now a 100% hit rate on a site that will not let me read the supposed message unless I sign up with credit card sounds very fishy.

so I wrote to them and asked for proof these replies were genuine. I asked them to give me access to just one message. they always replied with gobbledegook nonsense like they didn't understand what I was saying.

stay clear of this mob, very dodgy.

James

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

ok I joined up and sent about 20 winks to members, every one of those I got an instant reply from.

now a 100% hit rate on a site that will not let me read the supposed message unless I sign up with credit card sounds very fishy.

so I wrote to them and asked for proof these replies were genuine. I asked them to give me access to just one message. they always replied with gobbledegook nonsense like they didn't understand what I was saying.

stay clear of this mob, very dodgy.

Its a notification to tell you your wink has been sent, its not a message from the member, so don't worry you don't have to upgrade your account just carry on looking at the pretty pictures

All times are EST. The time is now 07:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content