Dating Sites Reviews Forums

nymphodate is it any good or a scam ??

Page navigation

tom

Anonymous
Just seen an ad so wondering what the results are, but i am not hopefull its any good. Sounds too good to be true.

Ben

Anonymous
It's a scam pretty much. You have to pay to read messages so i think 99% of people join thinking it is free (as advertised) but never upgrade so if you message them they cannot read the mesaage. Also when someone new joins the website prompts them to write a message which is then spammed to all members or all local members anyway so it looks like you have received lots of messages. I upgraded to view them (only paid for a month but it isn't cheap either at £30) and that is when I discovered that. Since upgrading have not received any messages of those type so am assuming it is only sent to basic members so they falsely think they have received messages.
Also on member profiles it does not state who is a full member and who is a basic member so you have no idea when sending if they can even read the message.
I have emailed their customer support about all of this so will be interesting to see what they say in reply.

bob

Anonymous
this round robin system is common on all sites they use it to generate a ton of messages which are sent to numerous males so they see a full inbox of messages to prompt them to sign up .then when they paid up they open their full mailbox and see just general spam messages which are not to them but just say hello bla bla bla

Gavin P

Anonymous
Scam.

I paid for membership for a few months so that I could read messages.

All messages I received were blatantly fake and from bogus accounts. Just insincere generic 'me so horny' messages.

I sent tons of messages. Never a single reply or profile view back, so I stopped paying.

Within 24 hours of my membership downgrade and privileges being removed I suddenly receive 9 replies back?! Even from messages over 1 month old! That can't be coincidence. It's a scam to make me rejoin, surely?!

Or are messages not actually delivered until you stop paying?

alan

Anonymous
typical scammer format to get your CC details then you cant get rid of them

DavePC

Anonymous
angry
A warning to anyone thinking of joining nymphodate.. It is a complete waste of money.
You have to upgrade to reply to your msgs which you will be sent a promo offer which in my case as I didn't want to commit to a year was £17 a month.. But unbeknown to me that rate was supposedly only for the first month, it then rises to over £29. A matter which I am still in disagreement with them as I was unawere that this increase would happen.. I have asked them twice to show me where it says that on the msg sent to me. So far they have failed too so I may sue them through the small claims court.
Now to the members
Every day you will recieve pics and in some cases a list of likes dislikes and a brief profile but wether they actually are members or if they can reply to you is unknown to you.
Many times you will recieve a msg to say a female has sent you a msg, but when you open the msg you will find the member has been de activated!!! The other msgs you will recieve are generic ie sent to everyone.
I have sent hundreds of msgs and recieved one.. Yes one single reply from a genuine female who naturally enough turned out to be a waste of time.
Even if you have the most obscure likes and find a perfect match its highly unlikely you will recieve a reply.
So in total and utter waste of time and money

Tony

Anonymous
happy
Quote by: Anonymous

A warning to anyone thinking of joining nymphodate.. It is a complete waste of money.
You have to upgrade to reply to your msgs which you will be sent a promo offer which in my case as I didn't want to commit to a year was £17 a month.. But unbeknown to me that rate was supposedly only for the first month, it then rises to over £29. A matter which I am still in disagreement with them as I was unawere that this increase would happen.. I have asked them twice to show me where it says that on the msg sent to me. So far they have failed too so I may sue them through the small claims court.
Now to the members
Every day you will recieve pics and in some cases a list of likes dislikes and a brief profile but wether they actually are members or if they can reply to you is unknown to you.
Many times you will recieve a msg to say a female has sent you a msg, but when you open the msg you will find the member has been de activated!!! The other msgs you will recieve are generic ie sent to everyone.
I have sent hundreds of msgs and recieved one.. Yes one single reply from a genuine female who naturally enough turned out to be a waste of time.
Even if you have the most obscure likes and find a perfect match its highly unlikely you will recieve a reply.
So in total and utter waste of time and money

Lol would love to hear the laughter in court when you mention you signed up to nymphodate....also if your sending hundreds of messages then I'm guessing your one of those sad idiots that copy and paste a stupid message that is not personal to that woman....avoid all sites you won't get anyone doing what you're doing

Gaz1047898

Anonymous
caffeinated
This site is complete rubbish, not one personal message in 6 months, all spam, to the point I think it's not even real people sending these messages just a team of sick people preying on users to give them some hope. Total let down, would not recommend, definitely a scam.

Ryan

Anonymous
I signed up and payed through the text pay system. I have text stop to the message which said if I do so it won't continue to charge but I'm worried it will? I'm assuming that I have to un subscribe from membership also which I've attempted but it doesn't give me that option it only gives the option to delete the account where the help section says the Un subscribe button will be.? I've only been on the site a day and already regret paying. So hope it's not going to cost me again.

al

Anonymous
flirty
Quote by: Anonymous

I signed up and payed through the text pay system. I have text stop to the message which said if I do so it won't continue to charge but I'm worried it will? I'm assuming that I have to un subscribe from membership also which I've attempted but it doesn't give me that option it only gives the option to delete the account where the help section says the Un subscribe button will be.? I've only been on the site a day and already regret paying. So hope it's not going to cost me again.

I signed up a sister site but essentially all the same one. So not all members are looking for the same. 2 weeks in i had an extremely sexy meet who im hooking up with again. And a another local contact with date arranged. Be honest and bere in mind men outweigh women by prob 100 to 1. If you have pics of your *censored* or a crude profile youll never score, have some class and you may get lucky. Im coming off after 3 weeks as my criteria has been met, job done

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:49 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content