Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Jon Alexander

Anonymous
grumpy
I've been subscribed to this site for some four months now and it's been a total waste of time. Get lots of 'winks', but when I try and contact the women immediatley afterwards, I get a message saying their filters have stopped me messaging them. Or their account has been deactivated. I've never had a message directed at me solely, just general messages sent to everybody. Again, when I try and contact them, I get the message about their filters stopping me despite me apparently fitting everything they're looking for. The site appears genuine, but it's not worked for me. Anybody had any luck with it?

timmy

Anonymous
yep a scam so dont waste your time ,all fakes and shills ,and you never get to meet any women ,i suspect males are sending the messages

sid

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I've been subscribed to this site for some four months now and it's been a total waste of time. Get lots of 'winks', but when I try and contact the women immediatley afterwards, I get a message saying their filters have stopped me messaging them. Or their account has been deactivated. I've never had a message directed at me solely, just general messages sent to everybody. Again, when I try and contact them, I get the message about their filters stopping me despite me apparently fitting everything they're looking for. The site appears genuine, but it's not worked for me. Anybody had any luck with it?

they use a round robin messaging sytem to bulk send messages to lots of guys so it looks good in your mailbox and gets guys to sign up with their CC details as they see dozens of messages for them so get curious and fall for it ,i used to be a mamber till i found it was a scam

ed

Anonymous
i get messages saying xxxx has winked me or shows interest in me but when you check to see its all lies as they havent viewed my profile ,they show interest but havent viewed my profile !! normally a woman would view the profile before expressing interest would they not ?

ricky

Anonymous
after chatting to numerous females on saucy contacts, one was using stolen photos of raven riley the scammers favorite and finally admitted she was not in aberdeen but was in lagos and all others had some excuse about meeting, because they had too many messages from horny men and couldnt cater for them ...i suspect they were working for the company and posing as women members ..to get gents to sign up..
whatever they just would not arrange a meeting despite their claims to being horny for one night stands ..

Anon

Anonymous
confused
Yes the same for me! It all could be a scam, also directly asked other members to send a non robot response, but nothing!

harry

Anonymous
dizzy
there are so many scammers on there the company cant keep up with the deletions .you get a message or a wink and then when you check them to send a message they have been banned .other women complain of an overlowing mailbox so they cant reply as they dont have the time...complete waste of your money

Bob

Anonymous
yep a scam so dont waste your time ,all fakes and shills ,and you never get to meet any women ,i suspect males are sending the messages

del

Anonymous
determined
waste of time and money dont pay for waste of time msgs if u get a msg just save up n buy a flesh lite 90 percent of saucy contacts r fuglies dont waste yer money

Anthony

Anonymous
Most dating sites these days are out just to get your money & are not true dating sites.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 11:48 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content