Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Which dating site is Match Meetups?

suriseer

Anonymous
A girl wants me to go to the site Match Meetups to link up with her, I type it in but dont explain which one it is.
She is single I take it is on line dating? But not sure only one I can find is for fitness?

I do have her user name! I'm from Australia want to know where i go so we can contact with each other. Please help to which site i sign up to on match meetups Confused Confused Confused

Bigtrajolo

Anonymous
angry
Mate I'm sorry to inform you but this is probably a scam put out by the purveyors of this and many other websites ( they all seem to be linked in some way ) don't worry mate I got taken down but this scam as well

Alexxa

Forum User
hey sorry for that, to avoid being scammed or tricked especially when someone ask you to meetup in person consider getting "MeetUp ID" for your to filter and verify people if they are real or fake.

Jackson

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Mate I'm sorry to inform you but this is probably a scam put out by the purveyors of this and many other websites ( they all seem to be linked in some way ) don't worry mate I got taken down but this scam as well

You are correct. That’s how the oh so available single girls make money.

Bite me Cupid's

Anonymous
Is this where all the women go that want a gift card first , never going to happen from me site Cupid's sht.

Amanda

Anonymous
Any 'hook-up' sex site like this is a scam site. The company that own these sites employ women to answer messages. I have a friend who does this - they pay the women 15p per message. You will never get anyone's phone number and you certainly won't get to meet anyone in real life. Please avoid all of these sleazy 'adult' sites and use a reputable, well known dating site if you want to meet a real person.

johnnycat62

Anonymous
confused
Confused Ok so what I don't understand is if I can never get onto any of these site's
who it benefiting? Alls it does i piss me off, and I'm pretty sure these girls aren't getting paid to piss me off.

Amanda

Anonymous
As we've explained to you already, these kind of sites are all scams. There are NO genuine women on there. The companies that run these hook up sites employ women to answer messages from guys (who have to buy 'credits' to send messages). My friend works from home, getting paid to do this. And of course you're making these companies very rich as well!

Lucy

Anonymous
Try Mingle2.com. It's free to search and message people. If you want to see who liked you, you have to join for $10.00 a month which is cheaper than the other sites. I just started with them a week ago, so far so good!

P3t3r

Anonymous
curious
Quote by: Anonymous

Confused Ok so what I don't understand is if I can never get onto any of these site's
who it benefiting? Alls it does i piss me off, and I'm pretty sure these girls aren't getting paid to piss me off.

all these sites are tracked and all say free to join then want your credit card details. Stating you will be charged 0.00 as soon as you provide card details they take your money. There are several ways to entice men to sites but all end up with your money taken. Nu CC BULL *censored* IS ALLWAYS CC. *censored* not able to do anything until you pay. Biggest giveaway to scams is automated answering. Check by asking a direct question. You will not get a proper response.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:16 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content