Subject: POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

Posted on: 2019/05/18 06:01am
By: Anonymous

POF finally closed the forums this week.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/

Re: POF CLOSED THE FORUMS

Posted on: 2019/05/18 08:55am

Long, long overdue.

The last moderators abandoned the forms 5 years or so ago. They have been a no-mans land, twilight zone, etc. ever since.

I say good riddance.

Posted on: 2019/05/18 09:32am

Hmmm, surprised, the Plenty of Fish forums are still pretty active.

POF has attempted to make the forums less popular before. In 2010 they took the forum link off of the POF website but they ended putting it back up in a few months after people complained they couldn't find it.

Maybe if enough people let POF know they want to continue to use the forums, POF will keep it around.

Posted on: 2019/05/18 10:49am

Hmmm, surprised, the Plenty of Fish forums are still pretty active.

No, they were not. Have not been for a few years, outside of less than 75 regular posters that always ended up fighting and deleting each other.

Unless Match/POF is willing to completely re-code a new forum and actively moderate them reinstating it will never happen.

Match Group, who bought POF from Markus Friend in July 2015 for $575 million USD, has no interest in supporting the forums. The forums had been un-moderated for a year or more before the sale of POF to Match. Other than the event forums Markus just completely abandoned the forums. I, as some others, speculated that the antiquated and sloppy coding prevented an easy cheap way to separate the event forums from all the others without completely braking the forum site.

The POF forums had degraded into a miserable place. Outside the “Plenty of Love” section, they were basically dead. Even the Plenty of Love section lost most of the postings and the people posting were the same 20 or so people in their fifties or sixties who have been on POF for years. That is who I would want dating and love advice from, a fifty or sixty something that has been single for 20 years or more, looking for love and never succeeding. Yep, perfect for love advice.

The POF forums in the heyday had hundreds, several hundreds, of posts a day. For several years now there have been less than 20 posts a day, worldwide, and that is on a good day.

The “Off Topic” section was the only other section that had regular participation. Usually 5 to 10 posts a day. Often less. And it was 90% the same 20 or less people. All the threads quickly turned into a pro-Trump/anti-trump argument with endless back and forth insults.

Go to the link I posted above. You will see that Match has no interest in fixing the POF forums.

Posted on: 2019/05/20 10:24am

Lol,I am one of those 75 posters on the POF Forum. I am sad to see them close it.

Posted on: 2019/05/20 11:05am

You could just continue to post your messages on this forum. They have a lot of different categories?

Posted on: 2019/05/20 01:49pm

Frown
Sad to see them go, too.

A lot of the dating/relationship forums provided concrete proof of why online dating and even regular dating is so difficult for most.
At least there was someplace to communicate with a group and throw out ideas, rather than just separate individuals.

Posted on: 2019/05/20 06:38pm

Why don't you folks identity yourselves?

You know, your POF handle. If you are - aghm, I mean were a regular POF posters you should recognize my Mr J Cash handle. Wasn't well liked, didn't post a lot, but was well known.

Posted on: 2019/05/20 07:05pm

You all could go over to that defunked forum slime fish from POF started that he said would close POF

I had to search the POF forumd for his link but I found it. Would have helped if I remembered one of his actual usernames.

http://old.freeforums.net/

I checked it out again over the weekend. I made a couple posts. The first posts since January 2016 I think.

The forum is wide open and completely unmonitered/unmoderated. That will be perfect for POF formbies.

Posted on: 2019/05/24 07:47am

Hi everyone ..... How/were can we post local singles events?? POF used to be the only place to do it simply ...

Posted on: 2019/05/24 10:35am
By: Editor

POF does say in the forums shutdown message:

Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

I can add a category to the forums here for events but I can't create forums for every state or province. Also the only way for POF members to say if they are attending would be to reply the post either with a user account on this website or as an anonymous user. They can't use their actual POF account to login and confirm they will be attending.

Let me know if this is something you want setup.

Posted on: 2019/05/29 05:41pm
By: Editor

For those interested we posted a news article on this topic, see: PlentyOfFish Says Farewell To The Forums

Posted on: 2019/05/29 07:16pm

Thanks for the shout out.

My many nemeses from the defunked POF forums will likely be shaking their heads as they read the article and your quoting me.

Hopefully some of them will migrate here as mentioned by Cat earlier in this thread.

KJ, if you see this sorry I didn't have a chance to say see-ya. I never re-opened a profile after I was deleted during that tift with DD.

Lurker, it would even be nice to hear from you too. Hey, if I open an account here I might finally be able to claim your handle!

Thanks again Editor for the shout out.
~j $~

Posted on: 2019/05/30 04:32pm
By: jackal44

As a long time poster on POF who historically probably has more terminations than anybody else, they finally figured out a way to get rid of me :-).

Cash, you were not liked because you chose to be intentionally antagonistic to virtually everybody.

Other than an occasional investment board and facebook, I never posted to any other forums other than POF....and at one time they were vibrant, especially in off-topics or the science-philosophy threads where at times some very good threads were created.

I don't know how I ended up on POF, as I recall I googled for an interesting forum, and came across POF and started out on the dating side ...and almost immediately with some of my intentionally contrarian opinions pissed some of the women off, who did their best to keep me off the boards. If I had been looking to date, which I was not, those would have been the last women in the world i would have considered.

Eventually made my home on the off topics board and watch as most of the good posters either were terminated or left of their own accord.

Never understood KJ. I met her and she seemed to be a very decent woman, so I never got her nothing but Trump stance and her draconian view of abortions...accusing me of being culpable in the deaths of millions of babies...even though abortion is the one area I do not argue...either for or against.

Even though I was very anti Trump myself, I despised that leftists had deleted so many on the right, including John and others.

The perpetual termination of profiles by self-reporting was just too much and that is what eventually killed the boards.....still we all saw it coming, sad it is.

Don't know if I want to bother figuring out these boards...wonder if they are just as much fun as POF once was.

Posted on: 2019/05/31 01:54pm

Cash, you were not liked because you chose to be intentionally antagonistic to virtually everybody.

Ata, (AKA jackal44) aren’t you accusing the kettle of being black here? Anyway, not ‘virtually everybody’, many but nowhere close to everybody. Mainly Frank, Lurker, SlimeFish, DD, and some others, but again, nowhere close to everybody.

I see you went ahead and registered here yesterday. I do not think the administration here will put up with the way you, I, and nearly every regular poster acted in the last five years of the unmoderated POF forums with all the shenanigans, trolling, sock puppets, insults and fights. I think the abandoned forum SlimeFish started would be a much better place for all that.

I had been on the POF forums for almost 12 years – on and off. I too do not understand KJ’s all things Trump. I never had the opportunity to meet her in person. We have messaged back and forth over the last several years. Even though I am an Ohio Republican, I was a ‘Never Trump’. Our politics we agreed to disagree on and we left it at that. I will say that I was saddened to see her posting style change to be so confrontational the last few years. That started after her long standing KJ profile was deleted for the first time in the troll wars about a year after the Tall thread that Miss A started as The Wizard. It was also just after the tribute thread to *cowboy*, a friend of hers. It was upon her return that she started posting in the political arguments in the Off Topic pages. Before that, she intentionally avoided them.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/06/14 03:36pm

I just ran across this site today looking for information on why POF finally closed the forums. I saw the article quoting Cash. Before today I had never heard of this forum.

Cash, go ahead , take the name. I do not have any use for it. I surely will not be joining any more dating forums.

My vote, if I had one, would be that closing the POF forums was long over due. I also have to agree with cash (Yes, I am actually agreeing with him) that the only possible reason to have kept them open so long without moderation nor support was because of the event forums being unable to be separated from the rest of them. At least not easily.

I had just a few notes back and forth with KJ after the forums were shuttered and before I deleted my account. In one of them, I told her that if ata was able to he would have likely made a post claiming/taking credit for the POF forums closing just to stop his postings. So, no surprise he has done so in this forum.

Posted on: 2019/06/21 04:24pm

Its amusing to me Forum Lurker, that you would actually be discussing me with KJ. When I at one time was friendly with KJ, i rarely spoke about any of the other posters...because most of them did not matter to me any more than I should have mattered to you. Its nice to know I made an impression on you, so much so I was a topic of your conversation.

KJ was of course important because we were friendly. I don't think it matters that she made enemies with many of the anti-Trumpers on the board, but she didn't seem to care that she made a significant enemy of Joe or of Hawk, who were at one times very friendly with her, nor of me. Funny, I guess she had little respect for those of us who did not support the undignfied, amoral man who is our President, much as we have little respect for those who support Trump despite what he so obviously is. Ah well....friends come and friends go, as do message boards.

Sorry you didn't see the humor in my last post here...of course that was always the problem with so many on the boards. They took themselves so seriously...sad but typical.

Regards
Ata

Posted on: 2019/06/21 04:34pm

Our politics we agreed to disagree on and we left it at that. I will say that I was saddened to see her posting style change to be so confrontational the last few years. That started after her long standing KJ profile was deleted for the first time in the troll wars about a year after the Tall thread that Miss A started as The Wizard. It was also just after the tribute thread to *cowboy*, a friend of hers. It was upon her return that she started posting in the political arguments in the Off Topic pages. Before that, she intentionally avoided them.

I will be honest here, I look at people differently when I know they are very strong Trump supporters. I have friends who support Trump, but recognize his many flaws, still support him as the anti-politician. I can understand that. I simply do not get though the anything Trump crowd. I honestly believe strong support from Trump comes from Racists and Bigots...and that is why I was so disappointed in KJ. She seemed like a genuinely decent person to me.....but then when it came to her anything Trump stance...well very difficult to understand. Most of my friends are more or less progressive. I like it like that, I think progressive people are far more decent people, because that is what it is all about...decency and recognition of the value of all, not just those white people who live in the United States.

KJ probably should have avoided the off topics and originally I thought she was too sensitive to be there, but she proved me wrong. She was up for the challenge there and more...pity it cost her so many friendships. I guess that is life in politics land.

As for the Tall thread, I missed it, I don't believe I was a member at the time. I became Tall's nemesis though...it was only natural I would do so given our personalities, and I of course believed and still am not sure if you were or were not Tall. But it doesn't matter any more. I have surprisingly adjusted to the loss of the message boards. Actually a good thing. I spent far too much time reading them.

Posted on: 2019/06/25 08:27am

KJ, KJ, KJ, KJ.... Sheese! Enough already. What was she, the only woman on POF?

All y'all just need to throw towels over your little boners for KJ? OK?

You guys are as pathetic as backcreek7.

Posted on: 2019/06/29 08:35am

Why don’t you identify yourself? All we’all don’t know who you are if you do not tell us. But let me take a guess…BA??

All y'all just need to throw towels over your little boners for KJ? OK?

Well golly gee Y’all, I’ll be sure to do that.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/07/03 04:11pm

Well Cash, All is clearly a woman and one always jealous of KJ, who was her natural enemy. I think you are on to something.

Posted on: 2019/07/21 12:50pm
By: ssm508

Although the POF forums sometimes turned into nasty name calling, I will miss the forums. For better or worse, it was a way to find out other people's viewpoints about various aspects of dating. It also helped me realize why online dating can be difficult and that there were many other people who had the same types of experiences with online dating that I did.

Posted on: 2019/07/25 09:11pm

Have you ever wondered why so many men from the forums that didn't die and weren't somebody's sock-puppet- supporter dropped off the face of POF Planet? It's because they figured out that KJ used to be a man. She's Mr J Cash, too.

Evil

Posted on: 2019/07/26 09:19am

Quote by: Anonymous

KJ, KJ, KJ, KJ.... Sheese! Enough already. What was she, the only woman on POF?

Well, her real admirers left the forums out of shame, when the figured it out. The remaining admirers posting here are of her own creation. Geek

Posted on: 2019/07/28 04:20pm

Frank tried to troll me by calling me a lot of things and of being several different users over the years. DDSterile Tried to insult me more than once by calling me Mr J Trash. Sterile also accused me of being both ata and that cowboy who posted all the emoji codes. Slimefish tried to antagonize me multiple times too from each of his incarnations. Ata continues to accuse me of being Tall. I have also been accused of being Frank, Lurker, Red…… I cannot remember, off hand, all the other POF user names people accused me of being.

A troll accusing a user/poster of being a sock puppet of another troll is a common trolling tactic in forums. It was prevalent in the POF forums.

So, you accusing me of being someone else is not a problem. Accusing me of being KJ though was a new one that came out of left field. That got an actual out loud chuckle from me when I read it. I do not care who wants to call me what. No problem since everybody is nobody real in a forum. Keep it up. I’m curious to see who/what else you come up with. Lets see if you can continue to entertain me.

I will say that I must have struck a nerve with seeing your reply to my reply to “Y’all’s” KJ KJ KJ post.

Tell me, why are you afraid to use your POF handle and identify yourself here? Ata did. I did. Is it that you would be embarrassed that no man gets a hard on thinking of you?

So I have to ask (not accuse), are you…
A) “BA”?.
Cool “Y’all”?
C) “Cotter “?
D) “KJ”??
E) “ata”?!??!

I look forward to your reply “YouKnow”

Until then
~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/07/29 12:58pm

"You know what" is just the typical nutty POF poster Cash, you know that. Frank was an ahole....we all know that. Maybe YKW is Frank? Claiming KJ was a guy? I do suspect you are tall, but I leave open the strong possibility you are not based on your vehement denials......

You know, as time goes on and Trump opens his mentally ill mouth day after day, I have less and less respect for anybody who does not see the man for what he is. Anybody who still supports that Grifter, no matter who they are, have very suspect personalities in my opinion.

I wonder how many people have separated from loved ones, friends and family because of their support for that man. I would not tolerate a woman who supported him. He is so utterly despicable that anybody who supports him has to be partly despicable themselves. I never would have dated such a woman. Hate to say this but anybody who still supports him.....it says a lot about the type of people they are deep down.

I do miss the boards.. but I have missed them for a long time now, even when they were operating. Until POF turned the right to terminate over to the savages, allowed for self-reporting and self termination, it was really a fun place to be and off topics especially had some very intelligent people...some of whom stayed until the last.

Ultimately, I think t was the posses of angry women who destroyed the board. Anything was tolerable, even Tall, but not the angry women who terminated profiles. I was single for a long time before I got married, and married for even a longer time...one thing the boards did for me was made me happy I was not off the dating scene for decades.......gosh I never realized until those boards just how bad things could be out there for the single person looking for a relationship.

I do miss our Scottish poster, and the guy from England who was waiting for the economies of the world to Crash. I miss other posters too...but must admit that there were some truly evil people there...I don't miss them so much.

Posted on: 2019/07/29 08:24pm
By: BlondeAngeL

"Ultimately, I think t was the posses of angry women who destroyed the board"

AGREED!

Posted on: 2019/07/30 07:31am

As in the former POF Forums, we had a puppet master (several) who has more socks than a Hanes factory...all who conversed among themselves, sometimes backing up or admiring the puppet master & sometimes disagreeing (as to appear more authentic).

The former poster known as Eternity said it well: "If one is going to photo shop, it should be better than a fourth grader's collage."

Not everyone was THAT blind, stupid/naive, but few had the gumption to come out & state the truth.

Cowboy was ghosted, & someone PRETENDING to be Miss A. started & posted as The Wiz, etc.

Posted on: 2019/07/30 05:20pm

Well BA, you were a victim, and according to some also a perpetrator....especially according to the guy who was retired law enforcement, who for whatever reason could not keep a profile here, and he was a pretty normal guy too . Supposedly, according to some anyway, you were the one working in the background, terminating his profile. All irrelevant now of course.

But yep, there were some very nasty and vicious women on those boards, especially among the older, long term single women. Angry would be the apt word for many of them. Of course, there were some pretty nasty guys and petty guys too...so its all a matter of perspective.

Posted on: 2019/07/30 05:29pm

His name was crookcatcher by the way. Just came to me. KJ's good friend, so with him terminated so many times, purportedly because of you, it was only natural that you and KJ would become enemies of the other.

I of course am unaware of anybody more terminated than I was, and in the end, I have no idea who was targeting me...could have been anybody or tall working in the background, could have been cash for all I know, but it was really irritating to have to deal with. When POF went that route, they should have known what would happen. At least with Ms. Allison, you only got a short time out.

Posted on: 2019/07/31 07:12am

His name was crookcatcher by the way. Just came to me. KJ's good friend, so with him terminated so many times, purportedly because of you, it was only natural that you and KJ would become enemies of the other.

I of course am unaware of anybody more terminated than I was, and in the end, I have no idea who was targeting me...could have been anybody or tall working in the background, could have been cash for all I know, but it was really irritating to have to deal with. When POF went that route, they should have known what would happen. At least with Ms. Allison, you only got a short time out.

"especially according to the guy who was retired law enforcement"

He was a sock puppet, not a real person.

No retired cop would be so stupid as to put out the info he did, threaten me (& others, I suspect) as he did PLUS not be able to detect he was being cat fished by a cross dresser or trans person.

For alI I know, you yourself may be one of his/hers socks.

The photo shopping of the few pics the cat fish had was so poorly done that Eternity coined the phrase "worse than a 4th grader's collage"!

SLAFFA was onto it as well, how ever he was VERY subtle in his posts explaining how it was done.

No, I did not delete Mr. Crook, I think he self deleted to garner pity for himself & support, against me.

I also think the puppet master was pretending to be Miss A w/ that 1 fake pic of her.

HFX was also onto things, judging from some of his posts.

Mr Dragon bits was very astute in his assessment of a high percentage of forum posters in POF being dsm-5 disordered or addicted.

I lost nothing by posting, other than passing time & being amused at how seriously some took it.

I get to live my life as a real woman, had all the experiences & relationships I posted about & showed in my photos. No one from the forums lives my life, accesses my bank account, etc. so it doesn't affect me :0)

I didn't have to lift stock photos of popular venues such as The Blue Martini & photo shop myself into them ;0P

Let the old hens cluck...and photo shop, lie, harass , be miserable etc.

Cheers to all XoX

Blondie

Posted on: 2019/08/02 11:17am

BA, I am not sure who you claim was a "catfish", but since I met KJ, she was a real person and she spoke of Crook like he was a real person. He seemed perfectly normal to me. I don't recall him threatening anybody, not even you, other than pointing out he determined that you were the one who was reporting him through various aliases. Was he accurate? who knows, but you certainly had your fair share of enemies on there given you disappeared as soon as you posted. And then you posted that hitler spoof.

""Eternity coined the phrase "worse than a 4th grader's collage"" eternity was a weirdo, who really cares what she said?

""SLAFFA was onto it as well, how ever he was VERY subtle in his posts explaining how it was done."" Slaffa was another wierdo, and also with the photos he posted before he finally disappeared, he apparently was transgender. Regardless, he was on the cite for a decade or more and was unsuccessful in finding a woman for a relationship. That says spades about the guy imho.

HFX was Frank who was perhaps the most obnoxious person who ever posted on POFa

"""Mr Dragon bits was very astute in his assessment of a high percentage of forum posters in POF being dsm-5 disordered or addicted""" I liked Dragon. He seemed to be a normal guy, albeit one who had to go overseas to find a wife. He was a smart guy, although I doubt he had any legitimate ability to determine a person's psychological status via the DSM simply by reading their pof posts..

"""I lost nothing by posting, other than passing time & being amused at how seriously some took it.""" pretty true for all of us there.

""I get to live my life as a real woman, had all the experiences & relationships I posted about & showed in my photos. No one from the forums lives my life, accesses my bank account, etc. so it doesn't affect me :0)""" and I assume the same could be said for most other women on the board.

"""I didn't have to lift stock photos of popular venues such as The Blue Martini & photo shop myself into them "" I don't know what you are talking about here. I don't remember many people posting photos of anything in particular.

"""Let the old hens cluck...and photo shop, lie, harass , be miserable etc. """ I always agreed with this sentiment.

Posted on: 2019/08/02 11:39am

BTW

I am the QUEEN OF ENGLAND!

...what??

I'm not???

Angry

Just bec. one posts something/says something doesn't make it true.

Not engaging in any discourse w/ anywho who flips the script, lies, etc.

Have a good day at Fantasy Island
LOL Big Grin

Posted on: 2019/08/03 12:08pm

Agree again. On the other hand, facts are facts regardless of whether you accept them or not. They are completely independent of your opinions. You always did live in your own world.

Posted on: 2019/08/10 10:06am

On the other hand, facts are facts regardless of [u][B]whether you accept them or not[/B][/u]. They are completely independent of your opinions. [u][i]You always did live in your own world.[/i][/u]

^^^ Ditto!

I suppose Blondie will accuse ata and I of being sock puppets of each other now that I agreed with him.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/10 03:50pm

Quote by: BlondeAngeL

Just bec. one posts something/says something doesn't make it true.

Not engaging in any discourse w/ anywho who flips the script, lies, etc.

Have a good day at Fantasy Island

Right back at you.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/12 10:29am

You were right cash, she was you know nothing. She couldn't help but playing her games even here. Wonder how she could hate kj and crook so much that she denies their reality.

Posted on: 2019/08/12 07:54pm

Two words...
Delusional disorder. (AKA P.P.D. Paranoid Personality Disorder)

Posted on: 2019/08/13 01:35pm

Schadenfreude
shä-dᵊn-ˌfrȯi-də
Part of speech: noun
Origin: German

Pleasure taken from the misfortune of others
A desire to see others suffer
-------------------------------------------------------------

above word not my general way of thinking

EXCEPT FOR REAL C-R_ APPY PPL Mr. Green

so when POF forums closed, I was not sad in the least thinking of all the PPL who would no longer have a platform to posture, pose & cat fish

Posted on: 2019/08/14 06:59pm

From the Cleveland Clinic web page…

What are the symptoms of paranoid personality disorder?

People with PPD are always on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm, or threaten them. These generally unfounded beliefs, as well as their habits of blame and distrust, interfere with their ability to form close or even workable relationships. People with this disorder:

Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
• Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
• Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
• Have persistent suspicions, without reason, that their spouses or lovers are being unfaithful.
• Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
• Have difficulty relaxing.
Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others, especially those from different cultural groups.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/15 03:54pm

Very true BA about your paranoia.. You really need to do some soul searching and introspection about why you have had so many issues with so many.

I know why the women did not like me, and it was simply their not liking my outspokenness and viewpoints espoused on the board. I feel proud that the cowgirl (whatever her name was) made me the focal point of her hate, her and volkano, etc. I mean face it, these women were completely and totally fuked up. The women who ignored me were the women who had their stuff together. In the end, no stable person should have cared what another person said on those boards. The only time I recall getting really angry at a poster was with funchesf, and that was because he attacked and mocked holocaust victims. Other people I thought were miscreants, but gave them little emotional energy...cept for MungoJoe because he truly was obnoxious, much like Frank was, only Joe was smarter than Frank. And I enjoyed arguing with Joe because of it.

Ah well, since I do not dwell on those boards, I am already forgetting the names of people.

Posted on: 2019/08/25 08:32am

Well, it only took three months longer than stated but POF finally completely shut down the forums.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/25 04:55pm
By: Cat

Yes I noticed that, wasn't it suppose to go offline by the end of June?

Posted on: 2019/08/25 05:08pm

Yep, we'll miss it. Why not have fun here, as some others have suggested? We'll need some topics. Here's a few:

How about that Trump?

Has the MeToo movement really set dating back 50 years?

There's a theory that a worldwide increase of 10% non-procreative sex could end famine, wars, rape and other issues. Junk science?

Posted on: 2019/08/26 05:36pm

It would be great if this cite allowed for an off topics type of message board, maybe former forumites will gravitate to over here. And without the ability of the members to terminate profiles, this would be a far better place imho. If there are disruptive personalities, the mods here could take care of them, not based on rational and reasonable content though that other's don't agree with.

Not sure though the owner of this cite would tolerate an off topics board with lots of dissension.

Posted on: 2019/08/26 06:40pm

Was I one of the few people that used the forums to find out the bots that were looking at my profile and see their profile? There was a trick that you could use that if you went to the forums and then clicked on someone's name, you took that URL and there was a place you could click on the result that would take you right to their profile. Was very useful.

Posted on: 2019/08/26 07:04pm

is there 2 of you arguing with each other, or just one of you pretending to be a few...lmao

took one look at the so called POF forums and it was easy to see there were sock puppets posting to their alter ego..it was entertaining sometimes, but the constant mantra was booooooooring and brain foggy...y'all enjoy the repeat of yourselves on eeeeeeeeeerrrrre.

board should monitor the registration under same ip and a pseudo so it doesn't become a repeat, and might actually benefit some poor soul who just comes in for the read and research.

Posted on: 2019/08/27 06:58am
By: Cat

Most people are posting anonymously in this topic. You should create a user account to lock in your username. This way you also get post notification emails.

Posted on: 2019/08/27 07:31pm

Quote by: Cat

Most people are posting anonymously in this topic. You should create a user account to lock in your username. This way you also get post notification emails.

The anonymous posting is working just fine for now for me. If somebody wants to imitate me have at it. This is just an internet forum so absolutely no problem. If they post with my handle and are being a jerk (based on my opinion of course) I'll be sure to say something. If someone wants to register it for themselves, again... have at it.

A question I have for you Cat, and everybody else claiming to be a former POF forums member, Why the hell are you afraid to use the POF user name you were best (or at least last) known by? We have no idea of who any of you were there if you do not tell us. It also gives those who like to accuse everybody of being a sock puppet/catfish leeway to accuse you of being anybody - everybody they perceive being an enemy.

I did it. ata did it. Lurker did it. Hell, even Blondie did it after being shamed by ata and I.

Just saying.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/28 01:23pm

Well I locked in the Jackal profile. If I ever need it I will use it.

I never really bought in to sock puppets on POF, mainly because most people wouldn't make the effort to do so. I created numerous throw away profiles at the same time, but only because I had so much difficulty keeping a profile going. And literally, it took me less time to create a profile than it took to terminate it.

Anybody can get around the typical cite restrictions. It is easy to change IP addresses, even without using a VPN, Towards the end, to create profiles on POF, I had to provide my cell phone and email. Not sure if they started doing that to everyone, but I just went to a site that allowed you to create an email for ten minute use, or a fake cell phone number.

Credit cards might be one way, but anybody can order a credit card in a fake name so long as they are linked to a master credit card. though that is more difficult. And besides, requiring people to pay for a forum will probably result in the loss of a lot of people, unless they are already paying members to be part of a particular dating cite.

Driver's license numbers can be faked.

If somebody wants to post somewhere, nothing can really stop them.

Posted on: 2019/08/30 07:37am

Other than the delusional Queen of England, aka Blondie, Blond Angle, BA, I just get crickets whenever I ask the self-proclaimed former POF forum posters in this thread to identify their POF forum persona.

I guess they are afraid to let us know.
I wonder why. (???)
Again, just saying.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/08/31 02:06pm

^^^Really?

Posted on: 2019/08/31 02:36pm

Really.

Posted on: 2019/09/01 12:47pm

Perhaps you need to explain the required process for them to identify their POF forum persona.

Posted on: 2019/09/01 05:29pm

How about this as “THE PROCESS”.

Put in a post...
"I used to be John Doe on POF. I am posting here as Joe Blow."

Or even better, how about this...
Use their POF persona as their user name here?

Pretty simple if you ask me. I do not understand why/what you think is so difficult about that. (???) A simpleton can figure that out, no?

The best guess I have as to why it is that they do not do so is out of embarrassment because of their posting history on POF and that they do not want to be associated with it. Sort of a clean slate. I’m just calling them out. If they do not have anything to be embarrassed about then why hide who they were?

Not really a problem in the big picture. People do not fundamentally change. At least not easily. So, they will reveal their true personality regardless of whatever name the use.

A perfect example is the delusional Blondie who could not help herself after reading posts about someone she truly hates and cannot help but attack: the famous, or infamous, KJ. Her posts were obvious who was posting them. Whether she called herself “Y’all know me”, “YouKnowWhat,Nothing”, or whoever, the leopard’s spots could not be changed. It was BA all the way. At least she stepped out of the shadows and identified herself.

So how about this, Mr. John Sullivan, a couple direct questions to you…
Who were you on POF? What were all your user names on POF?
• Which of the previous posts in this thread are yours?

I was best known as “Mr_J_Cash” on POF. Also posted under “Mr_Jackazz_Cash” (which is the name I used during my last tiff with DD), “JCash”,” BUCKEYE CASH”, “Columbus Jay”, and a few others but best known as Mr_J_Cash. That is the name I used to delete Frank with the last several times he was nuked. I think I used that name eight to ten times, or more, in the last five or six years.

That is my self-disclosure.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/01 07:07pm

So, after reading my reply and direct questions Mr overunity deleted his registration.

His two posts under that name were listed as a registered user before and after I made my last post. I checked back half an hour later and now his posts show as "Anonymous" postings.

The only way I see that as happening is that he deleted his account. I guess he was also too embarrassed.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/03 02:47pm

Is this good enough? I've always admitted who i am and owned those i deleted...cowgirl, valcano, funchesf, tall...thats all i can remember for now and the first two, their names are approximate. All deserving, giving tit for tat, except in fun's case.

Posted on: 2019/09/03 06:19pm

Is this good enough? I've always admitted who i am and owned those i deleted...cowgirl, valcano, funchesf, tall...thats all i can remember for now and the first two, their names are approximate. All deserving, giving tit for tat, except in fun's case.

That cracked me up.

I think we all already pretty much knew but nice to be clear about it.

Again, cracked me up. Got an out loud chuckle from me.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/06 04:19pm

The above edited post is proof that there is active moderation on this site.

Thanks for getting rid of the screwed up post I made and making it look comprehensible. Not sure if there was a site issue when I posted or if I messed it up (most probable explanation).

What I originally attempted to post was the name Jackalatta in the quotes, not the whole post. But nice cleanup by the site admin and/or moderator.

Thanks again.

~ J $ ~

P.S.
I guess that if I had registered I might have been able to edit it myself.

Posted on: 2019/09/07 10:59am
By: Alison

No problem and yes the forums are moderated. The forum uses bbcode and it was just messed up a little bit in your previous post.

As an anonymous user you should have been able to edit the post for a short while (like a regular logged in user).

There is a planned forum update late this year with a few fixes and new features. I will add the editing of posts for anonymous users to be checked to make sure it is working.

Posted on: 2019/09/07 01:47pm

Thanks again Alison.

Alison... (rubbing my chin) A brand new moderator? And your first post is in the POF Closed the Forums thread.... A moderator named Alison.... (again, rubbing my chin) I wonder???

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/09 04:50am

First,I noticed the spelling difference right away. Second, I noticed that this moderator lists her location as New York city and Miss A lives in London Ontario. And last, despite my saying this moderator is brand new, this moderators registration date is listed as 12-1/2 years ago.

I was just stirring the pot. Just putting bate out for the conspiracist types. And you were the first to take a taste! No surprise.

Posted on: 2019/09/09 07:35am

I am not interested in engaging w/ socks... Mr. Green

And...your audience is gone Big Grin Big Grin

Like myself, I am sure a few stragglers peek in once every other week, but other than that, your platform has been yanked out from under you... Cry

Busy prepping for yet another 2 week travel, a real trip, not a trip to Fantasy Island Tired

Ta-Ta LOL

PS- it's "bait, not bate"

Of course I'm no conspiracist, I mentioned the 1 L vs the 2 Ls

Nice try though at back pedaling

Don't you have some pix to photoshop, or ppl to dox? Question Evil Twisted Question

Posted on: 2019/09/09 11:01am

BA, why on here are you the same personality you were on the POF forums over the years...and why do you think it is okay to invade the privacy of Ms. Allison....better yet, how did you find that video?. Are you that obsessive that you search the internet for things you can try to embarrass people with, like you did with your Hitler spoof? You really are an insecure woman...always telling us how real you are vs. all of the other women on the POF forums. Maybe the blonde wigs you wear and all of the others as you disguised your identity on POF are some sort of indication of the way your mind works......

Well here you can maintain your profile I guess...but the ugliness still comes through.

Posted on: 2019/09/10 02:06pm

Dont mind me.
I'm an obtuse angle.

Posted on: 2019/09/10 04:02pm

https://youtu.be/-4wCbqMHCyQ

Posted on: 2019/09/10 04:11pm
By: HalcyonSkies

Big Grin Hi, Miss Allison!

I've been on vacation and just got back. I see I've been missing out on all the fun. I've been working on my new avatar. How do you like it?

Posted on: 2019/09/10 04:48pm

whatever happened to your hair. you looking like you're balding too. Ekkkk! Wink

anyway I'm not sticking around. I just heard what the queen of doxing was up to and had to take a peak for myself. I found this thread rather hilarious yet sad at the same time. I'm also pretty disgusted to see the trash people are saying about kj.

but clearly some people never change.
it's sad to see women make up crap about people because their lack of self esteem doesnt allow them to cope not being the center of attention 24/7.

pof was big enough for everyone
there was no need for people to get jealous about other women getting attention

the kicker of it is I know for a fact who the real owners of puppet accounts were. I didnt have to guess.... pof mod tools allowed me to see the facts.

in closing I dont know if I find it sad or funny to hear people are still talking about me. I think it's been 5+ years since I left.

honestly walking away was the healthiest thing I've ever done for myself.

clearly others need to do the same thing.

Cheers,
A

Posted on: 2019/09/10 05:51pm

Oh, Miss A, I'm not really balding. I was getting tired of my long, thick curly hair, so I put on a wig cap and put on a shiny, synthetic straight blonde wig. Unfortunately, it slipped back a little. My neon blue eyeshadow, overplucked brows, and down-turned heavy black eyeliner does draw attention to my eyes, though, don't you think?

And yes, I agree that the things said about kj were not nice, and were untrue---brought about by jealousy, no doubt.

Posted on: 2019/09/11 12:43pm

You are a legend Ms Allison. You brought new meaning to the term timeout.

By the way, Ms. KJ was the only person who stood up for me early on when the women possees had it in for me. Unfortunately, trump and politics has brought a huge division between people.

Posted on: 2019/09/11 04:46pm

Well now, my post on the top of the previous page was intended to stir the pot. Looks like I got my moneys worth!

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/11 07:18pm

Well now, my post on the top of the previous page was intended to stir the pot. Looks like I got my moneys worth!

~ J $ ~

It was my pleasure.

I've been waiting years to say that.

Posted on: 2019/09/11 07:21pm

~ J $ ~

So how long do you think it will take the conspiracy theorists to start claiming that the woman in the video is not me. Perhaps it's the wizard or somebody with face altering software. LOL

Posted on: 2019/09/11 08:23pm

Miss Allison...been a while.

Posted on: 2019/09/11 09:06pm

Well, it took a while, but...

It,s beginning to look a lot like POF
Every post you read
But the prettiest sight to see is the trolling that will be
On your own front door

Somehow I do not see the administration on this forum putting up with too much of it. Well just have to wait and see.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/13 11:30am

It has been a long time since I posted a Friday morning rant. The last one was on POF and directed at DD.
So, here goes…

The conspiracy reference in my post on page seven was actually intended for the user who went by overunity. You know, overunity as in free energy. Those people tend to run in the same crowds as the conspiracists and other lunatic fringe groups. However, look who, from that lunatic fringe, first responded!

First off, I have no problem engaging with Blondie in spite of the fact she opened her second of two consecutive replies to my posts with “I am not interested in engaging w/ socks... “ followed immediately by “And...your audience is gone” along with other references to my prior two posts making it crystal clear that she is absolutely engaging with me. I will compose this post as a post about statements made and not directly to/at her. Regardless, if she has anything to say about it or tries to dispute anything I state let it be clear to her, anyone and everyone who reads those replies she makes will know that she is clearly and undeniably engaging with me just as I am now engaging with her ….. thinly disguised.

I originally thought that Blondie called me a sock puppet of KJ as a trolling tactic to try to get under my skin. As I stated when she posted that, I laughed aloud at the absurdity. It still make me chuckle when I think of it. Now though I am not so sure it was trolling. I think she has deluded herself into thinking that she is stating a fact. I truly think she suffers from Delusional Disorder to the degree of a diminishing of her quality of life.

A note about pointing out my spelling blunder. Spell correct on phones trips us all up at times. HINT: If you do not see the ~ J $ ~ at the end of my posts it is likely because they were posted from my phone that does not have a tilde on its keyboard. Nevertheless, the autocorrect may have been a more accurate statement than the correct spelling. The word bate can be used to intend obvious, or being blunt, or even an angry statement or mood (The best fitting I think considering who pointed it out.) So reread the statement with using these meanings of the word my phone decided to insert.

I first thought that the user going by “Cat” might have been Miss A. However, she also spells her name with one “L” (Alison). I attempted to contact this “Cat” thru the message system on this site to ask if she was possibly Miss Allison from POF. Later an email from the mailer demon showed up in my inbox. It was a delivery failure for the message I sent thru this site. It had the original message I sent along with the email address it was sent to. The email recipients address was allison*****@********.com - with two “L’s” - followed by the statement “Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable”. (The actual email address was shown in full, I edited it here for privacy sake.) That email address with two “L’s” made me wonder about the possibilities. “Cat” has not posted since my posts requesting that she and others reveal their POF personas.

>>>Side note to site administration:
This is a potential security risk. People often slightly change email addresses when registering at sites/places to avoid spam email lists. Having these failure notices sent to someone sending thru your message system listing the email address they used to register on your site has some potential of security risks.

Then later there was the posted reply by the moderator named Alison to my comment about site moderation. I found it ironic that it was the moderator’s first post ever and that it was a moderator using the name Alison in this POF thread.

I knew that a reference to the former POF moderator Miss Allison was likely stir things up and get a response. It was no surprise when I saw that the first person to float up was Blondie. There was extreme hatred between her and Allison. Both ways.

Miss Allison should know better by now. Way back, just after she quit as the last POF moderator, there was an extensive thread about her and the other moderators leaving POF. In that thread she and some of her “friends” posted links to screen shots of communication between her and other moderators doing battle and swapping insults and name calling along with copies of emails between her and Markus with Miss Allison wanting to get *cowboy* removed as a moderator. There was some vile stuff in some of those screen shots and emails. I would have to dig thru old emails but somewhere I have copies of the emails between Markus and Allison about *cowboy* that Allison forwarded to me (after she quit as a moderator) during non-POF correspondence. It was those emails that that concerned me about her and caused me to break off communication with her. By the way, she also told me that Markus never had moderators sign a non-disclosure agreement. Probably a foolish neglect on his part. I closed my then POF account right afterwards and quit responding to her emails.

A year or so later in the tribute to *cowboy* thread after Mark’s death was announced Allison returned to the forums as Miss Allison and made a tribute post about how much she liked Mark and his commitment to POF and the POF forums and what good friends they were. I called her out, referenced those screen shots, and linked to the thread that had the links she and her friends posted to them. She pulled down those pages right afterwards to hide the evidence.

By the way, that really pissed off KJ. She was personal friends with both Mark (*cowboy*) and Allison. KJ later became friendly with me during the thread I called delete-fest about a year later. (That is the thread that Blondie is referring to where AusiNancy (Or something like that) posted the photo of Allison holding a piece of paper up calling Frank an idiot.) KJ did remind me more than once how pissed she was that I used Mark’s tribute thread to call out Allison. I just thought that Allison’s guilt driven hypocrisy in her tribute post could not be ignored.

Allison and Blondie’s hatred towards each other go way back. Allison started using her moderators “tools” as Yoshie, Ed Jacobs, and The Wizard after quitting as an authorized moderator. I have plenty of antidotal proof along with a few emails. After she got Tall IQ kicked off and he gave up returning, Allison started attacking Blondie. I do not recall all of here attempts since so many people disliked Blondie and attacked her but I do remember a few. The one username she attacked Blondie with that sticks out was Tall I Spew Poo. Only because of how disgusting the name was.

Allison has posted some vile things here too. Neither she nor Blondie are blameless and both should be shamed for their actions. My opinion.

So, not bad for my first Friday morning rant in what, six months? (If I say so myself)

Now, if they have not closed this thread it is time to hit submit and see if it posts.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/13 05:26pm

Allison has posted some vile things here too. Neither she nor Blondie are blameless and both should be shamed for their actions. My opinion.

Not sure why you should still care what Miss Allison did over five years ago in a forum that no longer exists.

My opinion.

Posted on: 2019/09/13 06:48pm

That line you quoted was commenting on:

• Some of the things Blondie has said about KJ in this thread.
• The video Blondie linked to and her reason.
• Some of the things Allison said in her retaliatory video she herself linked to.
• What Allison said in her spoofs of “Blond Angle” and “Halcyon Skies” profiles and the fake photo. Then answering herself.
• Allison‘s self-admitted years old pent up anger in her post stating “ It was my pleasure. I've been waiting years to say that.. She apparently has her own years old issues.
• The high likelihood that Allison was the one who posted as notasock and what was said.

It had nothing to do with all the old history I brought up.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/14 12:27am

Too much for me to follow cash. I never liked Blondie primarily because she was an enemy of kj and crook. She clearly has issues, but not my problem. Allison I remember as giving unwarranted timeouts but far better than the free for all after the moderators left. I really only had maybe two friends on the board, and politics eventually came between us...yes I despise trump that much. I actually learned quite a bit from the boards through the discussions, but found the politics far more interesting than the dating side. I've been married a longtime and the boards convinced me being married was better than being single and dealing with everything single people deal with. I'm not sure if there are any other boards at all similar to what pof was. If there were, wish I could find them. I've never bothered looking at other dating forums.

Posted on: 2019/09/14 10:32am

If your looking for kj she's over at the Frivolity Boards. Wink

Posted on: 2019/09/15 07:15am

ata, those boards might be what you are looking for. A lot of POF refugees there. Also some former POF forum members are moderators.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/15 02:06pm

ata, those boards might be what you are looking for. A lot of POF refugees there. Also some former POF forum members are moderators.

~ J $ ~

What are the "frivolity" boards? And where are they?

Posted on: 2019/09/15 02:33pm

Frivolity Boards

Copy and paste into google, or any other search engine.

Pretty simple, no?

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/15 02:50pm

Some of the POF posters I see there:
Pig
KJ
Vlad
Cooldog
Backcreek7
Halcyonskies
Peppermint Petunias
Bug
Cynderella
Spot4username

Plus some other photos that look familiar but I do not recall their POF user names.

They even have an off topic “Anything goes” section. Just what you asked for.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/16 10:15pm

Thanks, took a quick look. We'll see.

Posted on: 2019/09/17 08:48am

Not now, not yet. I just don't have the energy to engage over there. BA coming here reminded me of what goes on there. And i surprisingly have not missed those boards. I think partially because i am so disappointed in some who are so conservative and into trumpism, don't really want to bother with them.

Posted on: 2019/09/17 10:57am

Not now, not yet. I just don't have the energy to engage over there. BA coming here reminded me of what goes on there. And i surprisingly have not missed those boards. I think partially because i am so disappointed in some who are so conservative and into trumpism, don't really want to bother with them.

I thought you enjoyed the verbal sparing. Hibbiejim is Vlad. You said you missed his posts.

As far as BA is concerned, in her mind she's the victim. She's not introspective enough to realize that she's the instigator. The unprovoked attacks on kj and Miss A are good examples. That type of behavior is not permitted over there. The boards are moderated.

Posted on: 2019/09/17 08:30pm

I did or thought i did, but when i went there and read some posts i was bored. I think i just need to be away for awhile. I saw billy bonds too. I liked his economic analysis.

Posted on: 2019/09/20 04:35pm

Quote by: Jackalata

...but when i went there and read some posts i was bored.

Same here ata. I bored quickly reading threads and found myself surfing through the boards just looking for / trying to identify former POF forum members.

I thought that I might have found our old friend Frank. Couldn't swear to it though. Wasn't quite obnoxious enough to convince mw. But I only saw a couple posts by that user name and it was listed as a deleted member.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/20 05:24pm

If your bored with the existing threads over there, there's nothing stopping you from creating your own, assuming you have a profile. Jackalata, didn't you used to be Sailinges at POF?

Posted on: 2019/09/21 05:05am

So, Mr Druff, who were you on POF? Who are you over at Frivolity?

ata will need to tell you if he ever Sailinges. He likely had over 100, 200, or more names he posted under at POF. He would get deleted and be right back with a new name only to get deleted after a few posts. For a long time his user names all ended with the three letters 'ata'.

Posted on: 2019/09/23 12:22pm

If your bored with the existing threads over there, there's nothing stopping you from creating your own, assuming you have a profile. Jackalata, didn't you used to be Sailinges at POF?

Dan you have a very good memory. Who were you there?

Yes, I started out as Sailenges (something like that) and it was when that alias was first terminated due to my playing with the feminism issue that things went downhill (and actually, I was always far from anti feminist...heck I could have cared less about feminism).

In a sense, my constantly coming back was not only because I enjoyed posting on POF, I actually did have a few friends there, but due to an obstinate attitude...after helping to rid the site of Valkano and Motown Cowgirl? helping get rid of tall, which I laughed about, it became a game.

I was easily amused there.....what can I say :-)

So again, who were you or are you? There are very few people who would have remembered I was Sailinger, which makes me wonder.............Male or female???

Posted on: 2019/09/23 12:33pm

So, Mr Druff, who were you on POF? Who are you over at Frivolity?

ata will need to tell you if he ever Sailinges. He likely had over 100, 200, or more names he posted under at POF. He would get deleted and be right back with a new name only to get deleted after a few posts. For a long time his user names all ended with the three letters 'ata'.

Cash, I have no clue about how many names I created. I never kept track. I used to create the aliases at night while watching CNN....I got it down to a minute or so per alias. It wasn't unusual for me to have created 10 aliases in a one hour segment of CNN. I would get bored just watching TV, and I would rarely watch network shows, so doing two things at one time watching the news was actually easier for me.

I did have some names that actually lasted several months, those names were able to develop a personality of sorts, and they became the targets of my enemies.......which allowed for vigorous give and take, especially in the Israel threads. I don't recall posting but a few times on the dating site in years.........only off topics and science and philosophy.

Science and philosophy was actually my favorite because that is where some of the most intellectually stimulating arguments occurred, but that was years ago when the forums still had a number of members. Unfortunately, POF killed the golden goose, and the forums became pretty much a wasteland.

Posted on: 2019/09/23 05:24pm

With the first name Dan it makes me thing that Mr. Druff might have been a bit flaky on POF. Smile Smile

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/23 06:09pm

With the first name Dan it makes me thing that Mr. Druff might have been a bit flaky on POF. Smile Smile

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

~ J $ ~

I have to assume Mr. Druff was a regular on POF and has been on on Frivolity for a while. There are maybe two people who would have remembered I was sailinges, and I am one of them.

Posted on: 2019/09/23 10:01pm

When they were heavily moderated I could hardly give an opinion without being called a troll etc.
An honest opinion isn't trolling.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 09:14am

I remember motown cowgirl constantly calling me a troll and then leading a posse of women to delete me, and all because she didn't like my opinions. I still remember what a b^tch she was, why i finally lowered myself to her level and retaliated, got rid of her for good. Her and valkano two peas in a pod. And when valkano was finally terminated she came back to batch about it and was terminated again. They started the whole troll accusations and took it among themselves to police the boards how they chose.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 10:26am

Jackal, Tall IQ had a habit of contacting posters to get them to report people he didn't like. The reason I know this is because he contacted me, asking me to report you back when you were sailinges. For the record, I didn't jump on the bandwagon. I never clashed with you and had no inclination to report you. I think Tall was the leader of the nuking posse.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 01:05pm

Jackal, Tall IQ had a habit of contacting posters to get them to report people he didn't like. The reason I know this is because he contacted me, asking me to report you back when you were sailinges. For the record, I didn't jump on the bandwagon. I never clashed with you and had no inclination to report you. I think Tall was the leader of the nuking posse.

I was never part of that original tall thread, I think I came after that or at least never paid attention to it. I knew tall was after me, but I had no idea he was after me when I was posting as Salinges. If he ever replied to my posts, I have no memory of it, but his name back then would have been meaningless to me. I do remember women though taking offense at what I said...I recall specifically Piano girl claiming I must be "dangerous" because of my expressed opinions. Parenthetically, it was only KJ521 who came to my defense back then.

I was a natural enemy of Tall...because my entire career has pretty much been fighting those who consider themselves the powerful and the elite and once Tall was brought to my attention, I'm pretty sure I targeted him before he targeted me. . But Sailinges was pretty harmless...it was only after Sailinges was deleted and a few other profiles that I turned against the board leaders...at least that is how I recall it.

I guess I am surprised Tall would have been involved, especially when it was apparent the women leaders of the board, Motown etc. did not like me.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 01:47pm

I was never part of that original tall thread, I think I came after that or at least never paid attention to it. I knew tall was after me, but I had no idea he was after me when I was posting as Salinges. If he ever replied to my posts, I have no memory of it, but his name back then would have been meaningless to me. I do remember women though taking offense at what I said...I recall specifically Piano girl claiming I must be "dangerous" because of my expressed opinions. Parenthetically, it was only KJ521 who came to my defense back then.

I was a natural enemy of Tall...because my entire career has pretty much been fighting those who consider themselves the powerful and the elite and once Tall was brought to my attention, I'm pretty sure I targeted him before he targeted me. . But Sailinges was pretty harmless...it was only after Sailinges was deleted and a few other profiles that I turned against the board leaders...at least that is how I recall it.

I guess I am surprised Tall would have been involved, especially when it was apparent the women leaders of the board, Motown etc. did not like me.

Tall was involved, and he continued to go after you even after you came back under different usernames. I didn't like Tall because he was trying to take over as moderator and I didn't think it was his place to do that. After his profile was deleted, he tried to come back under different usernames too. I reported him after he tried to fat shame some other posters. He was big on hiking and staying in shape.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 02:44pm

Tall was involved, and he continued to go after you even after you came back under different usernames. I didn't like Tall because he was trying to take over as moderator and I didn't think it was his place to do that. After his profile was deleted, he tried to come back under different usernames too. I reported him after he tried to fat shame some other posters. He was big on hiking and staying in shape.

Well that's interesting though i always assumed he was in the background targeting me. What a miscreant. He should have hooked up with Ms Miller? The woman big on hiking, fitness and finding a guy she could keep up with? Or was she tall too? Lol

Posted on: 2019/09/24 04:01pm

Well that's interesting though i always assumed he was in the background targeting me. What a miscreant. He should have hooked up with Ms Miller? The woman big on hiking, fitness and finding a guy she could keep up with? Or was she tall too? Lol

If you mean Literate, she found fault with every guy she dated. It's doubtful she would have been interested in Tall.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 04:05pm

Right, that was her name, Literate Hiker. I actually felt bad for her...she had some significant issues....I would bet she is still single and still looking for the perfect guy. I gave her a hard time but only because many of her stories were so easily disputed.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 04:09pm

So Mr. Druff, are you going to give us some hints on who you are/were. Right now my biggest assumption, since you knew I was Sailinges, is ....well you know who I think you are if you are in fact who I think, although you are wearing an excellent disguise here.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 04:52pm

No, Sailinges. I'm not kj. Sorry to disappoint you. Wink

Posted on: 2019/09/24 05:17pm

No, Sailinges. I'm not kj. Sorry to disappoint you. Wink

:-(

Okay...maybe some day you will let us in on your secret.

Posted on: 2019/09/24 05:42pm

^^^ I always liked KJ, she had a good political head on her shoulders.

Posted on: 2019/09/27 04:18pm

First off, I have no problem engaging with Blondie [GOODY 4U] in spite of the fact she opened her second of two consecutive replies to my posts with “I am not interested in engaging w/ socks... “ followed immediately by “And...your audience is gone” along with other references to my prior two posts making it crystal clear that she is absolutely engaging with me. I will compose this post as a post about statements made and not directly to/at her. Regardless, if she has anything to say about it or tries to dispute anything I state let it be clear to her, anyone and everyone who reads those replies she makes will know that she is clearly and undeniably engaging with me just as I am now engaging with her ….. thinly disguised.

I originally thought that Blondie called me a sock puppet of KJ as a trolling tactic to try to get under my skin. As I stated when she posted that, I laughed aloud at the absurdity. It still make me chuckle when I think of it. Now though I am not so sure it was trolling. I think she has deluded herself into thinking that she is stating a fact. I truly think she suffers from Delusional Disorder to the degree of a diminishing of her quality of life.[NAH]

A note about pointing out my spelling blunder. Spell correct on phones trips us all up at times. HINT: If you do not see the ~ J $ ~ at the end of my posts it is likely because they were posted from my phone that does not have a tilde on its keyboard. Nevertheless, the autocorrect may have been a more accurate statement than the correct spelling. The word bate can be used to intend obvious, or being blunt, or even an angry statement or mood (The best fitting I think considering who pointed it out.) So reread the statement with using these meanings of the word my phone decided to insert.

I first thought that the user going by “Cat” might have been Miss A. However, she also spells her name with one “L” (Alison). I attempted to contact this “Cat” thru the message system on this site to ask if she was possibly Miss Allison from POF. Later an email from the mailer demon showed up in my inbox. It was a delivery failure for the message I sent thru this site. It had the original message I sent along with the email address it was sent to. The email recipients address was allison*****@********.com - with two “L’s” - followed by the statement “Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable”. (The actual email address was shown in full, I edited it here for privacy sake.) That email address with two “L’s” made me wonder about the possibilities. “Cat” has not posted since my posts requesting that she and others reveal their POF personas. [BLA BLA BLA]

>>>Side note to site administration:
This is a potential security risk. People often slightly change email addresses when registering at sites/places to avoid spam email lists. Having these failure notices sent to someone sending thru your message system listing the email address they used to register on your site has some potential of security risks.

Then later there was the posted reply by the moderator named Alison to my comment about site moderation. I found it ironic that it was the moderator’s first post ever and that it was a moderator using the name Alison in this POF thread.

I knew that a reference to the former POF moderator Miss Allison was likely stir things up and get a response. It was no surprise when I saw that the first person to float up was Blondie. There was extreme hatred between her and Allison. Both ways.[HELL NO, I BARELY SAW ALLISON AS A BLIP ON MY RADAR...TILL NOW THAT IS. BUT TY 4 CLUEING ME IN TO THE FACT THAT ALLISON HATED ME-SHEEZ, ALL I WAS- WAS A RANDOM ON A MESSAGE BOARD- WHY WOULD SHE LET ME RENT SPACE IN HER HEAD? AN I MUST OWE HER MILLIONS IN BACK RENT!]

@ ata: Blondie’s posting that link to Allison’s YouTube video was absolutely uncalled for. [WELL I WOULDN'T SAY UNCALLED FOR BUT MAYBE NOT SWEET AS PIE] Choosing a link to that video for no other reason than to shame and embarrass her was purely ignorant, despicable, appalling, wicked, etc., etc.…. [EXCUSE ME HOW WAS THAT A SHAMING THING? SHE CHOSE TO MAKE A VID OF HER & HER SIS IN JUMPSUITS & SAFETY GLASSES SMASHING DISHES W/ MALLETS/HAMMERS, AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE NOT AS A PRIVATE VID.] That said, it was not an invasion of Miss Allison’s privacy. [EXACTLY] Allison had that video on a public site completely accessible to anyone. [I RESPECT YOU HERE FOR BEING FAIR MINDED]

Miss Allison should know better by now. [YES, ONLY SHE KNOWS ALL THE EVIL SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA SHE DID, ABUSING HER POWER AS A MOD ON THAT SITE, I WAS CLUELESS UP UNTIL THIS WEEK] Way back, just after she quit as the last POF moderator, there was an extensive thread about her and the other moderators leaving POF. In that thread she and some of her “friends” posted links to screen shots of communication between her and other moderators doing battle and swapping insults and name calling along with copies of emails between her and Markus with Miss Allison wanting to get *cowboy* removed as a moderator. There was some vile stuff in some of those screen shots and emails. I would have to dig thru old emails but somewhere I have copies of the emails between Markus and Allison about *cowboy* that Allison forwarded to me (after she quit as a moderator) during non-POF correspondence. [THAT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OF HER, SHE WAS A MOD & USING THAT POSITION TO CAUSE MAYHEM IS A HUGE NO NO. IN FACT SHE PUT POF, MARKUS & THE MATCH GROUP IN LEGAL JEOPARDY BY DOING SO. I AM SURE SEVERAL LAWS WERE BROKEN]It was those emails that that concerned me about her and caused me to break off communication with her. By the way, she also told me that Markus never had moderators sign a non-disclosure agreement. [TY IF THAT IS TRUE I HOPE MARKUS HAS LOTS OF $$ MORE TO SUE HIM FOR]Probably a foolish neglect on his part. [EXPENSIVE TOO]I closed my then POF account right afterwards and quit responding to her emails. [SMART MOVE IMO]

A year or so later in the tribute to *cowboy* thread after Mark’s death was announced Allison returned to the forums as Miss Allison and made a tribute post about how much she liked Mark and his commitment to POF and the POF forums and what good friends they were. [THAT WAS TRUE, I RECALL POSTING IN THERE ABOUT PPL SPEAKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS] I called her out, referenced those screen shots, and linked to the thread that had the links she and her friends posted to them. She pulled down those pages right afterwards to hide the evidence.[GOOD 4 U- ALSO ANOTHER PERSON WHO CLAIMED TO BE A FRIEND WAS LYING BIG TIME- HE HAD CONFIDED TO ME VIA EMAIL ABOUT A CERTAIN SITUATION]

By the way, that really pissed off KJ. She was personal friends with both Mark (*cowboy*) and Allison. KJ later became friendly with me during the thread I called delete-fest about a year later. (That is the thread that Blondie is referring to where AusiNancy (Or something like that) posted the photo of Allison holding a piece of paper up calling Frank an idiot.) [I REALLY THOUGHT SOMEONE FAKED THAT PIC TO THROW ALLISON UNDER THE BUS, I THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE WAS DOING ALL THE NONSENSE & THEN SAYING IT WAS ALLISON- I DO NOT EVER RECALL TRASHING HER IN ANY POST ON THE POF FORUM] KJ did remind me more than once how pissed she was that I used Mark’s tribute thread to call out Allison. I just thought that Allison’s guilt driven hypocrisy in her tribute post could not be ignored.[HYPOCRITE IS A GOOD WORD]

Allison and Blondie’s hatred towards each other go way back. [NO- I NEVER HATED HER- WHY? ON THE SURFACE THERE WAS NO FEUD- I HAD NO CLUE OF HOW TWISTED SHE WAS & THAT SHE DISLIKED ME THAT MUCH!] Allison started using her moderators “tools” as Yoshie, Ed Jacobs, and The Wizard after quitting as an authorized moderator. [WELL THANKS FOR SHARING, THAT IS SICK, UNETHICAL & PROB ILLEGAL-KA-CHING]I have plenty of antidotal proof along with a few emails. After she got Tall IQ kicked off and he gave up returning, Allison started attacking Blondie [I WAS OBNOXIOUS AT TIMES, BUT SO WERE MANY OTHERS...I ONLY KNOW NOW WHY] . I do not recall all of here attempts since so many people disliked Blondie and attacked her but I do remember a few. The one username she attacked Blondie with that sticks out was Tall I Spew Poo. Only because of how disgusting the name was.[WHAT ABOUT ANGEL PUPPET WHERE SHE STARTED A THREAD TRASHING ME, OR THE PERSON THAT WENT TO MY NOW DEFUNCT YOUTUBE CHANNEL & HARRASSED ME THERE? THAT PERSON WAS A REAL PSYCHO!] Allison has posted some vile things here too. [WAY MORE THAN I DID & NOT EVEN OPENLY, ]Neither she nor Blondie are blameless and both should be shamed for their actions. My opinion.[SORRY I AM NOT ASHAMED, I WAS POKED & EVENTUALLY POKED BACK]

So, not bad for my first Friday morning rant in what, six months? (If I say so myself)

Now, if they have not closed this thread it is time to hit submit and see if it posts.

~ J $ ~

MS. A. POSTED A VID ON ANOTHER SITE QUITE DELUSIONAL IMO

Here is what she said verbatim: (AT LEAST i THINK SO)
"It was brought to my attention that someone out here was trying to fat shame me [NOT ONCE DID I SAY FAT OR MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO HER BOD, ALL I SAID "HERE SHE IS IN ALL HER GLORY"- MEANING SHE WAS DECKED OUT IN A JUMP-SUIT SMASHING PLATES/DISHES- FUNNY HOW SHE INTERPRETED IT AS FAT SHAMING- THAT IS HER PROJECTING HER OWN SELF-LOATHING & INSECURITIES ON TO ME]
and first of all let me tell you a few things...I do see the irony in a woman
who is going bald [NOT BUT I DO LOVE MY EXTENSIONS ETC. HOWEVER ANY WOMAN WHO IS GOING BALD CANT HELP THAT WATCH OUT FOR KARMA ONE DAY YOU MAY HAVE TO GO THROUGH CHEMO...]with bad teeth [HA- I DON'T HAVE PERFECT TEETH BUT I HAVE PRETTY DECENT TEETH & NO BIG OVERSIZE DENTURES LIKE HER CROSS EYED FRIEND] and multiple failed gastric bypass surgeries[REALLY? WOW MISS A HAS MY MEDICAL RECORDS? I OPENLY STATED I HAD LAPBAND IN, LAPBAND OUT W/ SLEEVE DONE AT THE SAME TIME- LOSING & MAINTAINING A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT- AND STILL MAINTAINING AT AGE 60 IS NOT FAILED. SHE IS PROJECTING HER OWN SELF LOATHING ONTO ME, NOT MY CIRCUS.]
insulting my appearance. [I DID NOT INSULT YOUR APPEARANCE BUT FRANKLY NOW THAT YOU BRING IT UP, IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT TO DO] Number two, yes I am fat...Never been a secret and I'm
comfortable with that. [IF YOU ARE THAT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, WHY DID YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAID, AND WHY TAKE THE VID DOWN? YOU ARE A LIAR] So I'd like to remind you that strong women lift each other
up[CORRECT AND WHEN A STRONG WOMAN GETS TORN DOWN UNPROVOKED, SHE THROWS IT BACK IMO] but petty ones just feel the need to make up rumors [YES MISS A. YOU MADE UP MANY RUMORS & STARTED THREADS & READ PPL'S PRIVATE MESSAGES. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL IMO.and dox people and stuff [I NEVER SNAIL MAILED ANYONE A STUPID TYPED UP LETTER LIKE YOU & YOUR MOPHEAD FRIEND DID- ONCE AGAIN- PROJECTING]
like that. Frankly dear I gotta say and I'd like to remind you that intelligence
rocks [YES, I AM SMART ENOUGH TO PURSUE THIS THROUGH LEGAL & FINANCAL CHANNELS]but your inner beauty or lack of will always last forever. [YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH DITTO TO YOU] That being said
for those of you such as this woman who are having withdrawal from POF because
you can't live without the drama [I HAVE CNN, MORE DRAMA THAN POF SORRY I HAVE/HAD A LIFE MORE SO THAN MISS A EVER DID I THINK ONCE AGAIN SHE IS PROJECTING] may I suggest that you see a therapist because
they have pills for that. [WELL NICE OF YOU TO OFFER TO SHARE YOUR MEDS, BUT NO THANKS I DON'T SELF MEDICATE W/ DRUGS, BOOZE OR FOOD]Oh and BTW I forgot to say Jacob says hi."{? ED JACOBS? I DIDN'T HEAR THIS PART.

MISS A, I AM PREPPING TO TRAVEL...I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ WHAT YOU & YOUR POSSE POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS OR YOU TUBE. BUT YOU PUT MARKUS, POF & THE MATCH GROUP AT RISK W/ YOUR BEHAVIORS. YOU MAY WANT TO START THINK ABOUT WEARING A JUMPSUIT...24/7 ;0P

gotta go & shampoo my real hair & brush my real teeth & live my real life, pack my real clothes & go on my real vacation :0) Give my regards to Justin T. XoX

Posted on: 2019/09/27 10:03pm

BA, it is clear that you have been stalking Miss Allison on YouTube all this time or you wouldn't have found the video in the first place. Regardless of whether or not you fat-shamed her, your intent was clearly meant to embarass her; there was no other reason for you to post that video. It's the same thing when you went after kj in out of the blue because some male posters were talking about her. I think you're jealous of other women who get attention and somehow feel threatened by them. Perhaps you need to look inward and find out why that is.

Miss Allison had been gone from POF for at least five years now, and you're clearly holding onto some type of unhealthy grudge against her. Your anger is obvious to all. She was just minding her own business and enjoying her life, when you, out of the blue, decided to poke fun at her by posting that video. No, Miss Allison doesn't hate you. I don't think she gives a rat sh** about you.

Posted on: 2019/09/29 09:20am

I popped in here Friday. Blondie had not posted her responses to my Friday Rant yet but I did notice that she changed her picture.
This morning I popped in and see that there has been active moderation in this thread. I skimmed back thru looking for more signs of moderation.
• Blondie’s post with the link to Miss A’s smashing video was removed yet Miss A’s link to her shameful video is still up.
o I’m not sure why Blondie’s link was taken down since the video itself has been made private so the link is virtually dead. Unless that is the reason, a dead link, and not because of the intent of posting the link.
• The avatar Miss A (or possibly but unlikely one of her friends/supporters) put up under the user name HalcyonSkies has been taken down.
• The post by notasock to shame Blondie with alternative derogatory names was removed
• The post by LondonKnight had the sex shaming line removed, as it should have been.

This morning I also saw Blondie’s reply to my rant with her predictable self-contradictions along with the fact that her photo is now non-existent. Removed by moderators or herself? Impossible to say. Or prove.

ata, I never knew you as Sailings. If I saw some of the posts under that name it may kick up some memories but that is not possible now.

I truly do not understand why people are so afraid of revealing who they were on POF when they are posting memories of the POF forums, talk about other posters and comment on them, but refuse to say whom they were. Other than shame and/or embarrassment and/or a baseless fear, I cannot fathom why. I don’t really care other than it just fascinates me that you are all so afraid to say who you were. If you folks cannot tell us who you were then can you satisfy some of my curiosity and let us know why? Again, I just do not get it.

Posted on: 2019/09/29 09:30am

I tried to figure out haw or where I could edit the above post to add my signature line that I forgot. (I didn't want Blondie to think I typed all that on my phone)

A moderator posted earlier that non-registered user were able to edit posts. Either I am missing it or it doesn't exist.

~ J $ ~

Posted on: 2019/09/29 11:14am

BlondeAngel, your post is too long to quote in its entirety, so I will only touch upon a few points. I’m sure you’re referring to me with this comment, as you’ve made it abundantly clear that you don’t like my hair:

BlondeAngel:
“I NEVER SNAIL MAILED ANYONE A STUPID TYPED UP LETTER LIKE YOU & YOUR MOPHEAD FRIEND DID- ONCE AGAIN- PROJECTING”

I have never mailed you a typed up letter. Any contact between us has always been strictly electronic---I would not waste a stamp. I have always spoken my mind via the forums and private messaging.

I do have a pretty good idea of who mailed you the letter---however, you can rest assured, it was not me, nor Miss Allison. You’ve obviously butted heads with many people in the POF forums over the years. This person may have felt (s)he had a valid reason for sending you the letter---but again, I had nothing to do with it.

BlondeAngel:
“OR THE PERSON THAT WENT TO MY NOW DEFUNCT YOUTUBE CHANNEL & HARRASSED ME THERE? THAT PERSON WAS A REAL PSYCHO!”

Again, the person who did this was neither Miss Allison nor me. I do remember you once mentioning another poster named Whirled Peas, who made fun of your teeth on your former YouTube Channel. You accused me of being her---however, she wasn’t me. You are lashing out at the wrong person.

BlondeAngel:
“I DON'T HAVE PERFECT TEETH BUT I HAVE PRETTY DECENT TEETH & NO BIG OVERSIZE DENTURES LIKE HER CROSS EYED FRIEND”

Again, I was NOT the person who made fun of your teeth on your now defunct YouTube channel, so there’s no reason for you to disparage mine. I’m happy with my teeth, and I often get compliments on my smile. Bigger teeth are considered a plus. I don’t wear dentures, nor am I cross-eyed. I think you are really reaching to try to find fault with my looks, because it makes you feel more secure.

As others have suggested, you really need to do some serious introspection to get to the bottom of why you feel this compulsive need to put other women down, and why you rub so many people the wrong way. Surely by now you must know that when you initiate these attacks, people will retaliate against you. I can only conclude that you somehow enjoy the drama.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=16854